dead
gdqLg23.png

someone knew about it months ago and no one believed them

s: https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/401449791/#401465240

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
for the best.
Bethesda's idea of how a main fallout game would play was so disliked by the core audience that I don't know why they even bothered more than once.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
CBoPf9b.jpg

wtf.... is avellone the lead writer for this one????

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
for the best.
Bethesda's idea of how a main fallout game would play was so disliked by the core audience that I don't know why they even bothered more than once.
Probably because it was their best selling game of all time

After reading all these replies I doubt no matter what they release no one’s going to be happy. Fallout 4 was fun as hell, in my opinion even more so than 3 and New Vegas. The creation club is stupid but isn’t anything worse than when Valve thought paid mods were a good idea or virtually any other microtransaction in a paid game

I’m fairly certain that Bethesda knows what sells and what doesn’t, so whatever they do release should still be decently enjoyable

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Probably because it was their best selling game of all time

After reading all these replies I doubt no matter what they release no one’s going to be happy. Fallout 4 was fun as hell, in my opinion even more so than 3 and New Vegas. The creation club is stupid but isn’t anything worse than when Valve thought paid mods were a good idea or virtually any other microtransaction in a paid game

I’m fairly certain that Bethesda knows what sells and what doesn’t, so whatever they do release should still be decently enjoyable
If they took their game concept and put it on a IP that was not Fallout, most people wouldn't complain so much about their design.
It's more or less the history of the fallout franchise that is their biggest shot in the foot.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
https://kotaku.com/sources-fallout-76-is-an-online-survival-rpg-1826425333

"But Fallout 76 is in fact an online survival RPG that’s heavily inspired by games like DayZ and Rust, according to three people familiar with the project."

"Fallout 76 has evolved quite a bit over the past few years, those sources said. It will have quests and a story, like any other game from Bethesda Game Studios, a developer known for meaty RPGs like Skyrim. It will also feature base-building—just like 2015's Fallout 4—and other survival-based and multiplayer mechanics"

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

"But Fallout 76 is in fact an online survival RPG that’s heavily inspired by games like DayZ and Rust, according to three people familiar with the project."

"Fallout 76 has evolved quite a bit over the past few years, those sources said. It will have quests and a story, like any other game from Bethesda Game Studios, a developer known for meaty RPGs like Skyrim. It will also feature base-building—just like 2015's Fallout 4—and other survival-based and multiplayer mechanics"

so a rust-like fallout themed survival game but it has quests and a story

ok this is weird

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae

yep its what i feared the most.
its officially ruined for me.
fuck.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
why is the open world survival game meme still a thing

when will devs learn the genre has run its course

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the engine for fallout 76 still looks like the fallout 4 one

why cant bethesda just make a new fucking engine

theyve just jury rigged the same engine that they used on morrowind for years on end and its become a buggy shitfest

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
wouldn't mind playing DUST with friends and slaughtering everybody in maniacal ways, then creating totems out of their body parts and praying to the radiation storms