Serious First GTA VI trailer set for release in early December

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I also hate it when they release a trailer for a game that's coming over a year away. But at least in this case, it's probably (hopefully) Q1 2025.

In contrast, PoE2 released a trailer ages ago and it was like 2-3 years away.
Elder Scrolls VI had it's first trailer in 2018

Reactions: List
Nebulae
i was convinced that this series had been milked so long nothing they'd do next would impress me

and then they hit me right in the childhood with vice city

for fuck's sake

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i maintain that setting it in vice city is pointless if ur not gonna make it look like miami vice (obv for online but still
i honestly like that they're kinda branching out and making it into a more modern florida setting. i think they nailed it lookswise (and if the leaks are right there's also gonna be parts of georgia)

the whole vice city thing is cool and it is what its known for but i like that they're doing new stuff as well. its also been like 40 years i think its time to move on

Really impressed with the diversity and detail in character models although I think that was a given

Looks really cool for a first trailer im rly looking forward to it

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i honestly like that they're kinda branching out and making it into a more modern florida setting. i think they nailed it lookswise (and if the leaks are right there's also gonna be parts of georgia)

the whole vice city thing is cool and it is what its known for but i like that they're doing new stuff as well. its also been like 40 years i think its time to move on

Really impressed with the diversity and detail in character models although I think that was a given

Looks really cool for a first trailer im rly looking forward to it
im not rly invested in vice city at all i just think modern city settings are boring

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
personal preference i guess?

id rather get hyped for a game that's going to release in ~4-6 months time, than a year or more
you realize it's pretty much exactly what they did with IV and V, right?

showcasing trailers two years before release

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Elder Scrolls VI had it's first trailer in 2018
vTUbxas.jpeg

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
personal preference i guess?

id rather get hyped for a game that's going to release in ~4-6 months time, than a year or more
I also hate it when they release a trailer for a game that's coming over a year away. But at least in this case, it's probably (hopefully) Q1 2025.

In contrast, PoE2 released a trailer ages ago and it was like 2-3 years away.
RDR2's first trailer was 2 years before release too.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
anyone that is upset or annoyed by the trailer was waiting in anticipation to find something negative to say no matter what rockstars next move was so its best to let them steam on their own

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
anyone that is upset or annoyed by the trailer was waiting in anticipation to find something negative to say no matter what rockstars next move was so its best to let them steam on their own
I found it funny how people were saying lucia and jason were siblings and then there is a scene where she's riding him in bed. It sent me flying lmfao