Serious Free games thread

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Most places that have dlc to install also have a crack to apply, although just saying you most likely won’t get multiplayer with pirated dlc unless you get a multiplayer client which you’ll have to look for.

Have experience in this? No, don’t know what you’re on about

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
although just saying you most likely won’t get multiplayer with pirated dlc unless you get a multiplayer client which you’ll have to look for.
no they dont protect against it at all you can have pirated dlc and host just as easy

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Me getting ready to fuck my half-sister as King Murchas of Mumu in the year 1066

>When your wife gives birth to a child of the female sex
e8d22821e7.jpg

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I completely forgot how to play ck2

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
the hallmark of a good ck2 player is when you finally move from playing exclusively tribals to feudal christians / nomads

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Most places that have dlc to install also have a crack to apply, although just saying you most likely won’t get multiplayer with pirated dlc unless you get a multiplayer client which you’ll have to look for.

Have experience in this? No, don’t know what you’re on about

Yeah paradox is pretty dumb on that, I hosted Stellaris and HoI4 games with pirated DLC"s just fine in multy, as long as you have the base game you can get the rest via the free sea

however remember DLC's must be the same version of the game(sometimes, stellaris dosen't do this but HoI 4 does) or they won't work through the freedom means

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I honestly can't judge I've got a reproduction NES game that never got released in the UK/US and I'm about five seconds from pirating another GBC game that people want fucking £100 for just the cart.

ruble

Electron
Nebulae
however remember DLC's must be the same version of the game or they won't work through the freedom means
i pirated all the dlcs and when the update came i literally just replaced all the dlc files with the same exact ones and it let me continue on so they dont even break on updates

however if new dlc comes all you really have to do is get that dlc file and put it in your folder and ur good

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
pro-tip: If you want to play as literally satan I suggest you play as woman and bear their child, that's how you become immortal and capture random people from your court to execute them.

AND REMEMBER, if the plague comes, simply shut your gates, and if you run out of food simply invite more people inside to eat them! Human meat is very filling