john rebelrp
Nebulae
@Subeh has shit taste in engines but is a pretty cool guy
hqdefault.jpg

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
@King Gucci MK2 For being an OG even though he doesn't come on here anymore
@fermii socii Same above, swell man even if they don't play!
@STUCK IN A CAKE For practically being my best online gamer friend for nearly two years now
@NightLock For being the most wholesome and kind boi
@not tiger For being a mysterious gamer idiot
@DoubleD For being the COOLEST SA :>
@Adriano For being best homo even though, again, they don't come onto the community anymore
@Isuckatgaming For his LOW TIER ANIME WAIFU TASTE
@silver For being silver
@kek For being an ok dude all things considered

Most people on it don't even play anymore because most of you are mean
Ok

Reactions: List

The Rock

The Rock
Nebulae
@JoostBuis and @Aiden Are actual IRL pals who i've been pals with for god knows how many years x
@Pyromancer Is an epic boi, but is also a Steven Gerrard rip off
@sots Is a sound boy most the time, hits out with the good patter
@Surrator Is a sound lad, hits out with the best fat jokes
@Tzula Is sound as all hell and that laugh just brightens up everyones day man
@SpinE may be a gypsy bam, but he's a sound bam.
@Blue Wolf is the most wholesome gamer
@TheFrozenCore is a sound American, but he does need to change his forum name

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
@Stalker For being the coolest anime gamer nerd that I've known since ww3rp :smiley:
@Samurai Coolest anime man that I have many debates with even though he left some time ago :sob:
@NightLock Cool gamer that I met through stalker and fun to be around :stuck_out_tongue:
@Isuckatgaming Cool dude :cool:
@DoubleD and @Nicrobe for being the most helpful SA's that are also cool people :grinning:
@Other people that I am too tired to list because it's 12am and I am tired :wheelchair:

Sectus

grand poobah of applications
Nebulae
@key :: probably my oldest friend on the community, fuck you fatass
@Subeh :: excellent RP partner yessss
@Tommyquill :: known him since before c8 was the main map, back when cremators were a thing
@Chezburger :: good soyboy, good memer
@Knight :: more of a recent addition, he's a good lad
@shad :: also a good lad, many pleasant conversations and memes were had
@PRICE :: we had a rough start but I like to think we've evened things out, mad props for being a good sport man
@Agitha :: fuck you
@Blackquill :: you're the main reason I liked lemon punch so much back in the day -- it was a big thing to me to see the SD say hi to me
@Flippy :: allowed me on as headcop back in the day. we had rough times but we're good now my man, quality friend and good for a laugh.
@SpinE :: conspirac
@Cartoonjunkies :: cumbine
@Jaydawg :: helped get me into rebel RP, was a great friend to me during headcop days
@Sinnamonbun :: new friend, but he's great to patrol with on CP, good conversationalist
@zoid :: awesome guy, helped me stay with rebel RP, we share ideas for how rebel/CP RP should be conducted
@Stalker :: dab
@Vertigo :: old friend from the earlier days of Neb, good guy
@TommyGman :: again, started off rough but improvements were made, he's a good lad
@Numbers :: cumbean
@Baker :: always a good example of a quality CP RP person, exact reason I recommended him for headcop back in the day. still doing a great job today.
@harry :: I was seriously shitty to him back in the day, but he taught me some important shit about respect. We don't talk all that often but he has my support since he taught me meaningful shit and we settled our differences squarely.
@Linntrix :: Honestly don't know why people gave you so much shit over Owen Rain. Genuinely good boy and quality RP'er.
@Tzula :: :ok:
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Kraiyquill :) thanks for being real w/ me and being a go-to guy for when I'm dealing w/ stuff, hope to see you soon bby
@Rockky for being a go-to guy aswell, and generally being there since like 3rd grade
@Cabbage one of the most caring, chill guys I've ever met in this community :grinning:
@Jimbo same as cabb, you're someone I always look forward to speaking with
@187 as if you'd see this anyway, it's been real since we met- thanks for formatting my discord server i never use
@PilotBland god you never shut up, but you're good to talk to on a daily basis kinda
@Sambo yet another person I enjoy speaking with, thanks for being... fun
@Agitha always being someone I've been able to share person shit with, but girls don't poop so whatever
@Sectus my favorite headcop of all time, when do you come back?
@Chezburger you should still look at me as the leader of your favorite faction because I'm blessed
@FriendlyMan arma3 is always fun with you, thanks for getting me banned on almost every server
@Flippy We've had a very shitty past, but I enjoy speaking with you whenever I get the chance :grinning:
@key idk if we're friends but im waiting for my whitelist
@zoid hi zoid

I've got a long list, I'm sorry. Also, if I'm not wrong this thread has been created before :grinning:

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
@Kraiyquill :) thanks for being real w/ me and being a go-to guy for when I'm dealing w/ stuff, hope to see you soon bby
@Rockky for being a go-to guy aswell, and generally being there since like 3rd grade
@Cabbage one of the most caring, chill guys I've ever met in this community :grinning:
@Jimbo same as cabb, you're someone I always look forward to speaking with
@187 as if you'd see this anyway, it's been real since we met- thanks for formatting my discord server i never use
@PilotBland god you never shut up, but you're good to talk to on a daily basis kinda
@Sambo yet another person I enjoy speaking with, thanks for being... fun
@Agitha always being someone I've been able to share person shit with, but girls don't poop so whatever
@Sectus my favorite headcop of all time, when do you come back?
@Chezburger you should still look at me as the leader of your favorite faction because I'm blessed
@FriendlyMan arma3 is always fun with you, thanks for getting me banned on almost every server
@Flippy We've had a very shitty past, but I enjoy speaking with you whenever I get the chance :grinning:
@key idk if we're friends but im waiting for my whitelist

I've got a long list, I'm sorry. Also, if I'm not wrong this thread has been created before :grinning:
I neva leave bb

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
@key :: probably my oldest friend on the community, fuck you fatass
@Subeh :: excellent RP partner yessss
@Tommyquill :: known him since before c8 was the main map, back when cremators were a thing
@Chezburger :: good soyboy, good memer
@Knight :: more of a recent addition, he's a good lad
@shad :: also a good lad, many pleasant conversations and memes were had
@PRICE :: we had a rough start but I like to think we've evened things out, mad props for being a good sport man
@Agitha :: fuck you
@Blackquill :: you're the main reason I liked lemon punch so much back in the day -- it was a big thing to me to see the SD say hi to me
@Flippy :: allowed me on as headcop back in the day. we had rough times but we're good now my man, quality friend and good for a laugh.
@SpinE :: conspirac
@Cartoonjunkies :: cumbine
@Jaydawg :: helped get me into rebel RP, was a great friend to me during headcop days
@Sinnamonbun :: new friend, but he's great to patrol with on CP, good conversationalist
@zoid :: awesome guy, helped me stay with rebel RP, we share ideas for how rebel/CP RP should be conducted
@Stalker :: dab
@Vertigo :: old friend from the earlier days of Neb, good guy
@TommyGman :: again, started off rough but improvements were made, he's a good lad
@Numbers :: cumbean
@Baker :: always a good example of a quality CP RP person, exact reason I recommended him for headcop back in the day. still doing a great job today.
@harry :: I was seriously shitty to him back in the day, but he taught me some important shit about respect. We don't talk all that often but he has my support since he taught me meaningful shit and we settled our differences squarely.

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png
6fd9d36126782169e7836d478fa6b6c4.gif

zoid

dispatch guy
Nebulae

@Fireman Dan good man and fun to rp with, he's got a lot of interesting characters which help keep the server fresh, one of my more greater friends i feel like
@Sectus makes me laugh a lot and i share a lot of common opinions, keep chugging man
@key met him early on, he's got a lot of good ideas, ran an event series with him, puts up my sperging
@viomi had a rough start, but i think she and i get along in the community, they have a good head on their shoulders and they're fun to rp with
@Powley knows how to organize people and is one of the better people in this community with actual forward objective, he's a good man
@harry has been in this community for a long time and he always finds way to bring in some refreshing ideas, he's also genuinely funny and he's done good for me
@Nexus we've had some slight disagreements but i like his characters and he's fun to s2k with
@Kraiyquill :)
AhUfjAX.png

@Linntrix man-bun repressed gay man in an rp community
@Chezburger u make me depressed but ur a good friend
@Sinnamonbun him and i have a lot of similar ideas to rebelrp and our outlook on characters, he's got a good head on his shoulders and he's really thorough, a virtue that contemplates his personality well
@Sambo shitty lead, heh (but actually a really cool dude, spoken to him a few times, and he also manages proselyte really well)
@Dallas i have a lot of respect for him, being that he has managed to spearhead the event genre for a large server and helped create reforms that has only caused positive change within the community, needless to say even when we disagree we come to some sort of compromise or agreement
@Slim the chad leader, the true king
@Knight me and him share some media preferences and he's always done right by me, helped me with administration back when i was one, and he's a pretty cool dude
@Baker really cool guy, much cooler than most people i know, he's always the go-to person for some concerns and he's always happy to help
@Tzula Rate me agree one more time, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker rate me agree one more god damn time
@Pumpkin local APC uber driver and one of my greater friends, me and him always get along even after we do something shitty to each other, we always find a way to make up
@Jaydawg i feel like we won't talk as much as before when i was an administrator, but i still consider him one of my better friends. He was always the reasonable guy within the little group we had back in CP, and i can trust him with things i wouldnt trust the usual person
@thiCC✈Plain✈ person who gets bullied by everyone, but is secretly liked by most of the community, he's a really nice dude and he's a good staff member
@Jaggles has good characters and has lead WI, one of the first factions i joined in this community, which makes me have immediate respect for the guy, even when we have our disagreements i consider him a friend
@Numbers haven't spoken with him recently, but he's still a good acquaintance and friend, someone i can rely on

Last edited:

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae

THE SWEDE-BOYS
@Goatson Befälhavare Skurt
@RetroPirate1 Glöm inte fikat
@Zarail :ok: just :ok:
@Hoblit miss you
@CookieDealer Best cookie around
@GhostKripp :)
@Mortenzoni Mårten fan
@Shrike Shrek in my heart

less important swede-boys:
@Mapo hammarbyare

OTHER PALS GANG
@Evil scary danskjävel at first, now still a scary danskjävel but cool
@PilotBland where is he anyways?
@Isuckatgaming i guess lmao
@Blackquill think friends depending on mood
@Slim proper rp friend back in the day
@Hydralisk miss my man
@Josh DAMMIT JOSH YOURE OKAY AFTER ALL
@Numbers stop your people coming here please
@Rengar steam chat gaaanng
@|D3V-DUD3-TYLER| wholesome deluxe

AND OTHERS I FORGOT SORRY GUYS

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

@axid
Number one, always will be, never met a nicer lad in my life
@Blackquill
0PsgUAF.png

@Sectus
Mentor, friend, motivator. My loyalty will never falter
@FieldersNL
Friendliest guy alive, shares the most helpful SA award with:
@Nicrobe
Fish boye uwu
@Numbers
Teamspeak is always wild with you in the channel
@Stalker
Big anime boye who invited me to a very fun discord
@thiCC✈Plain✈
Great characters and RP, Arma 3 buddy
@Erid
Showed me how to roleplay properly, Payday 2 achievement whore
@Fluffy
Shame to see you depart from the staff team, you were my role model during my time there
@Lioz
Joined Operator alongside me, full of jokes which I miss dearly
@Havok✪
Best Rank-Leader, should've turned headcop but resigned. Sad to see you go, come back. Please
@kek
You'll be my American boy, showed me there is more in life than College, tech boye
@D3NN1S
Best Dispatcher, my inspiration in the faction, working alongside you was a blast
@Nexus
Discussed some of my most personal issues and problems with you, wing-man
@Pyromancer
Your sound pack is awesome dude, my Mum loves you for some reason
@DoubleD
Always has my back without me even needing to ask, super helpful
@arttu
I hope everything in your life gets better man, I'll always be here for you
@Snookdoggy
Friend for many, many years now, we've come a long way from DarkRP and Minecraft, huh?
@Surrator
They call me Jimmy two times because I call everything twice I call everything twice
@sots
I hope when you type out your paragraphs on the server who showed you how to do that lol
@Tzula
Country roads take me home
@.:BurningFox:.
Excellent Rank-Leader, brilliant character and makes some amazing biographies
@Subeh
Do you come from a land down under, where ginger women flow and men chunder
@KaythPlus
Momma Kayth, watched you and Nexus from the beginning and it's very heartwarming to see.
@Neythi
Stinky Frenchman, Civil Protection bro, needs to worry less what people think of him -w-
@NightLock
Glad to see you finally in the staff team, you're a perfect fit
@shad
Zombie and Proselyte bae, supported me throughout a lot of my more recent Neb issues
@Redhunter
I still have that contract saved and signed, when are we gonna be making that podcast?
@AdamGarrick
Scotsman who my Mum loves, great taste in music too
@RMA155
You neb everything I post and I don't know why but it makes me happy
@Illusion
Rip and tear
@Lazy_Wolf
Civil Protection friend, it's a shame I'm probated as I want to RP with you but it's for the best

Gonna use this as a good time to start trying to fix some things with people I've been meaning to talk to for a while, unless you've ignored me on the forums and won't see this message, which is disheartening but I'm sure one day you'll catch wind of it.

@Chezburger we've been good friends for absolutely ages, you got me into Civil Protection in the first place and showed me the ropes, if I didn't meet you I'd have left Neb a long time ago for some other community because before I knew you I was in a rough place and running out of ideas of what to do in regards to the server. We've done a lot of shit together man, known eachother for over half a year and to have you remove me and for us to argue over a minimal spat over Teamspeak feels wrong. I still care about you, never forget that.

@Pumpkin it says you've read the conversation, so you should already know how I feel about what happened but a reminder that I'm still sorry and eagerly await to hear back from you shouldn't hurt. I've been a bit of a cunt lately, but that's something I'm changing and taking a break from Neb has done that. I'm not the super angry twat you've come to see more recently, I hope you believe me when I say that. I still think back regularly to everything we've done and it's depressing to think we might not be able to create more memories.

@cepe I don't know what to say, I've been staring at my screen for ages trying to piece the right words together but I really can't, but you should already know I've never been good at putting things straight. I might have made a few choices too quickly in regards to what happened without thinking things through, and seeing you mention my name here says to me you haven't forgotten I exist which is nice to see. I know you're the cause of my probation right now, but I don't at all blame you for it because you did what anyone else would have done in the same situation. You're always welcome to add me back, I might not be able to keep every promise I've made but there's one I made at the start of our friendship that no matter what will stick to, and I'm sure you know what one it is.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, sorry if I have.

Now be right back, I've got a few tears to wipe away

Last edited:

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
@key certified fat man
@Pumpkin certified stalker whens the last time you bought her milk dude
@Knight cool proselyte man with chinese cool dude
@Fireman Dan she's a cute ASMR girl just please agree with me ok
@Comrade Revan weirdo
@Elizabeth i hate you
@Angel borgia is like oscar myers lunch meat, kinda good, sometimes its horrid
@Illusion janitors should get red tier no exceptions, fix please
@shad knew you for a long time previous to neb and lemonpunch, good friend, good pal, good shadministrator
@Agitha bork
@Slim thicc thighs cause serious health issues
@Numbers spam me more
@Cartoonjunkies you smell like bad driving skills
@Dan nya!~
@Sectus i laughed when you threw the empty cup at key's cops head
@Fluffy been waiting on my package...
@Lazy_Wolf lol u died
@PRICE drugs are bad
@Sinnamonbun ur cop is bad and smells like a liar
@Subeh i dont want to fuck moslak you idiot
@zoid you used to bully me and you still do :mad:
@Todias come back garry
@Havok✪ i miss you friend

the people i forgot to mention are in my ultra-cool spectacular awesome epic friends list and i can't risk their identities being shown

sots

community bear
Nebulae
@cepe like only person i can talk about personal problems with confidently, cool bhoy
@TheFrozenCore quiet yank, very cool, very rare, needs to switch his forum name to braker tho
@AdamGarrick a mean scotsman who has a knack for making fun of my spelling mistakes fuck off
@Aiden makes the best chars and i still think he is the funniest guy on the server
@Pyromancer a real chad, a top dog, cool guy. also he supports england, so that was nice
@Surrator i have to stay around so surrator can be gay to me instead of pyro, its a stressful situation but i love it.................. dot
@JoostBuis makes me hate roleplay
@Subeh calls me a piece of shid every morning and it makes me really sad
@TommyGman first decent mate i made on the server i think besides braker maybe, and he taught me to rp properly which i didnt even know was possible thats nice
@char best fuckin roleplayer on the server imma keep it real chief
@Powley weights my dice in fucking everything please stop this hurts

Last edited: