Frundtech RP question

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Feelsbadman when you're trying to help other survivors while expecting nothing in return by barricading some of the entrance with world props using bare hands, only for Astro to start tossing the props away with his physgun when I had my back turned on him. It got even richer when he scampered off everytime trying to avoid having his physdesc be seen (despite having a very specific model and bodygroup), then returning and acting oblivious, even aggressive when I called him out on his dick moves.

What made the entire barricading attempt even more pitifully hilarious was that I had admins physgun-freezing them (due to RPing filling them with grave and sand so they're extremely heavy) and the first NPC attack they had to withstand had those lovely Cry of Fear NPCs that instayeeted any prop aside. Then I was made the bad guy because I made one salty comment about it in OOC.

Oh well, guess it didn't matter if I tried to play by the map's rules when people could merrily just spawn huge barricade props presumably out of thin air, because I never saw any of that barricading equipment even as admin-spawned props around the map. Though I never saw found literally anything when I went to venture several times outside the main hub.

Then there's all that mutant leadership pain, but it's been mentioned in prior threads of FTRP. @TheSandiestcomet , @Fatality and @LykosNychi remember.
Astro was a cunt

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I personally loved FT:RP and for some reason, I never encountered a mutant, I must have been either really unlucky or they were really stealthy, although I had fun most of the time with events people made. Like that one bunker event in the silo, really fun.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I personally loved FT:RP and for some reason, I never encountered a mutant, I must have been either really unlucky or they were really stealthy, although I had fun most of the time with events people made. Like that one bunker event in the silo, really fun.
I remember when neb ftrp was stuck on ineu pass for a while, and there was a really fun expedition in the bunker on that map to go meet mutant magneto

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember when neb ftrp was stuck on ineu pass for a while, and there was a really fun expedition in the bunker on that map to go meet mutant magneto
Magneto showed up in HL2 on LP too as a legitimate character, don't remember the details though cause it was before my time lmao

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
Magneto showed up in HL2 on LP too as a legitimate character, don't remember the details though cause it was before my time lmao
I heard about that, but I'm talking of some unironic magento mutant that was also secretly giving out quests in town except it was obvious it was him and when I told everyone who it was they ignored me???

also why have mutants which bend the laws of physics
here's something too difficult for brainlets to understand

mutations are b i o lo g i c a l

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
mutations are b i o lo g i c a l
Virgin FTRP Magneto mutant vs Chad Capcom Nemesis

4d85c1695c088bf6a79147ce56ba5c45.gif

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
Yeah exactly lol

@Zombine had been nice enough to do a lot of the scripts for FT/QZ at the time and jokingly made a dumb SWEP that he never had any intentions of getting implemented to test some stuff. The SD at the time (I think it was anyway) wanted it added anyway without him knowing and the Mutant Lead (CoDs) went "but that breaks our guidelines, I aint gonna accept it" and when they couldn't force him to do it they booted him out and got someone who did accept it.

Which I think is when, yet again, powers went off the rails.
No I asked for a mutant character with it, but then it got denied. I asked why, etc, and eventually I gave up, but other things happened and then I was given an OK.

I was working on weapons for everyone who had a mutant power, but by the time I got the second one done, the server was a week away from death.

Also @Akula are you Dingo, cause that's the only person I remember doing that to lol.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
No I asked for a mutant character with it, but then it got denied. I asked why, etc, and eventually I gave up, but other things happened and then I was given an OK.

I was working on weapons for everyone who had a mutant power, but by the time I got the second one done, the server was a week away from death.

Also @Akula are you Dingo, cause that's the only person I remember doing that to lol.
Didn't you publically release that blink SWEP?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
shoutout to the south london gangbanger char that shot down @Toasty's mayor with a tec-9 on the roof, ending the tyranny of evil men