Game of Thrones Season 8

Aleks

Vaporwaves Skeletons
Nebulae
Can't believe my man Jamie just nut and run on Brienne like that;
when he said "I'm hateful" after that whole speech though, that was good.

Better kill Cersei the same way he killed the mad king otherwise his character arc is pretty fuckin dead.

Hound and Arya gonna pull some wacky shit, double assassination or smth on the Mountain and the Hand of the Queen.

Arya nut and run on Gendry as well what a thot.

I don't think it's out of character for Cersei to NOT kill them when they're walking away, she's all about being a mega threat I think. Wouldn't be surprised if she captured them and powd them maybe.

Bronn a mother fucker.

I bet one by one, the 8 people that know about Jon will slowly die. But I suppose that they'll die really quickly in the last 2 episodes, or that Dany dies anyways.

I thought it was good ep!
Bronn did exactly what he should have done. The Lannisters used him for their personal gain, giving false promises to him. Bronn is the most honorable man on the show, don't @ me.

Reactions: List

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
very nice

we're down to one dragon now and daenerys doesn't feel like an unkillable god anymore
I'm willing to bet she's actually gonna die at the start of the next episode since cersei is just a bitch and already has those scorpions aimed at her

I'm looking forwards towards CLEGANE BOWL aswell

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
Bronn did exactly what he should have done. The Lannisters used him for their personal gain, giving false promises to him. Bronn is the most honorable man on the show, don't @ me.

I see your point, he has been messed about a lot and lannisters didn't pay him much in return. I just thought as well maybe Jamie is gonna go try to do things personally to solidify his feature with Brienne or smth.

Feel like this show has become the type of Fantasy show they were first avoiding idk, first 2 episodes were pretty strong but unless they turn these last 2 episodes around, 3 and 4 have been pretty downhill and may not age well imo.

Last edited:

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
70e4e46b7141c9c53c303f9ceb8d6a83

pour one out for my narth boys. hands down is grey worm survives next episode and dany wins, ep6 he gonna bring her body back to narth

Tics

Neutrino
Nebulae
70e4e46b7141c9c53c303f9ceb8d6a83

pour one out for my narth boys. hands down is grey worm survives next episode and dany wins, ep6 he gonna bring her body back to narth
do you think he'll use one box for the head and another for the body? ;)

Tics

Neutrino
Nebulae
tbh, I was pretty satisfied with Missandei dying. She believed in noble things like justice and freedom which can't exist in a world as vicious as this one

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
I stuck my neck out a bit defending the last episode- naively. I'd hoped that what I'd taken as hiccups weren't foreshadowing the death of what got me in love with the series in the first place, and I really, really didn't want to be another edgy contrarian railing against how far the show has stooped.

I could write a thesis paper on how this episode undid so much for me. What makes it sting all the worse is that there were a few discrete good parts, but they just made all the shit parts that much bolder by contrast. It's a bit tough to put into words how thoroughly disappointing that episode was, and how much I despise that I've joined the people I was trying to dissuade from hating the finale season before it was through.

Fuck

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Episode literally felt like a dream where you're in one place doing something then suddenly somewhere else doing something completely different a second later

Like Meisande is drinking in winterfell, in a naval battle in dragonstone, a prisoner in kings landing and then executed in one episode
Also what is the point in dragons or armies when those balistas literally fire heat seeking missiles that can land a kill shot on a movin dragon from like a mile away then land a perfect head shot straight after then aftwerwards proceed to destroy and entire fleet lol

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
podrick remains a chad, thanks director