[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It did.

Certain sites have it up as links but HBO are trying to get it taken down as quick as possible.

If anyone has read the leaks for the last two episodes (this one and next) I can confirm they're not wrong at all this episode, so likely won't be next either.
i have the mega file of the episode full hd apparantly
[doublepost=1502889933][/doublepost]Can i post it here?

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If someone can find a working link, link me. Every one that i've found on r/freefolk and 4chan is being shut down pretty damn fast.
[doublepost=1502891595][/doublepost]@SAPPHiRE yo add me on steam

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
:heyzeus: what the fuck that was some of the most tense shit I've ever seen I thought everyone was going to die at some point or another and then they get saved by another person from the squad

ALSO ZOMBIE DRAGON HYPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
:heyzeus: what the fuck that was some of the most tense shit I've ever seen I thought everyone was going to die at some point or another and then they get saved by another person from the squad

ALSO ZOMBIE DRAGON HYPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hound's MVP rock throws

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hound's MVP rock throws

You can clearly see how pissed off he made that wight when he knocked out his fucking jaw lmao

Also Hound MVP savior dragging Tormund up from the water

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You can clearly see how pissed off he made that wight when he knocked out his fucking jaw lmao

Also Hound MVP savior dragging Tormund up from the water

Ree hand me the episode so I can see this

Wight Dragon

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
bois episode 6 got leaked, HBO Spain aired it for a hour by mistake.
I've heard rumours that

That one of the dragons gets turned into a Wight in this episode. is it true?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@steve maxwell

You have to remember the White Walker's weapons are cold enough to shatter steel blades on contact. They can "do things with ice like men can work with steel" (GRRM's words), and it's pretty clear in the show the NK's spear hits Viserion in a weak spot (the lung I think, as he's breathing fire which... doesn't go well), on top of neither of the others being as large or as well protected as Drogon due to being chained for like, half a year or something.

White Walkers can raise the dead and their weapons are nothing like mortal weapons, so the fact it did what it did doesn't shock me.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@steve maxwell

You have to remember the White Walker's weapons are cold enough to shatter steel blades on contact. They can "do things with ice like men can work with steel" (GRRM's words), and it's pretty clear in the show the NK's spear hits Viserion in a weak spot (the lung I think, as he's breathing fire which... doesn't go well), on top of neither of the others being as large or as well protected as Drogon due to being chained for like, half a year or something.

White Walkers can raise the dead and their weapons are nothing like mortal weapons, so the fact it did what it did doesn't shock me.

Also the fact that the Night King seems to be able to throw the spear even harder than Bronn's scorpio in episode 4, which really shows just how fucking strong he is

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
@steve maxwell

Right, I should've thought about that.

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
Right, I should've thought about that.
fuck i caved I watched watched! I was so sad for tormund I nearly started crying when he was being dragged away! But the hound bless his cotton socks what a lad. And then the whole episode had me on a rollercoaster of emotions and I need to TALK to someone about thus!

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Does anyone have the link to the episode that works and the servers aren't incredibly slow?