[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
arya's becoming a bit of a cunt
had a heart attack when tormund almost died hes up there on my list of good cunts
and im pretty sure the hound left the baratheon hammer behind when he dropped it for knives

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
words can not do justice what's going on inside my head after watching episode 6.
possibly one of my favourite episodes ever. i do however want to say that i hope arya gets fucking smothered because her scenes are so fucking annoying and cringe to watch.
i also wanna say i was sweating when tormund was being dragged. hound MVP
RIP Thoros tho. also felt bad when dany lost one of her dragons (viserion i think?).
fuck the night king

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
words can not do justice what's going on inside my head after watching episode 6.
possibly one of my favourite episodes ever. i do however want to say that i hope arya gets fucking smothered because her scenes are so fucking annoying and cringe to watch.
i also wanna say i was sweating when tormund was being dragged. hound MVP
RIP Thoros tho. also felt bad when dany lost one of her dragons (viserion i think?).
fuck the night king

Hopefully Arya wises the fuck up and stops trying to merk Sansa and instead cuts the throat of a certain Lord Baelish

On the bright side of losing Viserion:

ZOMBIE DRAGON HYPE

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
If anyone wants the download for episode 6, message me

D

Deleted member 1353

Okay, I watched it because I didn't want to risk it getting spoiled.

Did anyone else think that this episode was really disappointing? Great action as always, but the plot was laughably bad. Arya's character has been completely changed for some reason. Being angry at Sansa is understandable, but the writing was abysmal. And I have no idea how a raven can travel all the way to Dragonstone, then have Dany fly all the way back up and then some more, in the space of a few hours? I know air is faster than land or water, but come on.

And I have no idea how they're going to wrap up everything in 7 episodes. Theon's and Yara's story hasn't even been touched yet since the third or fourth episode. We haven't seen much of Cersei either, which is a shame. I get the feeling this season could have easily been the usual 10.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Okay, I watched it because I didn't want to risk it getting spoiled.

Did anyone else think that this episode was really disappointing? Great action as always, but the plot was laughably bad. Arya's character has been completely changed for some reason. Being angry at Sansa is understandable, but the writing was abysmal. And I have no idea how a raven can travel all the way to Dragonstone, then have Dany fly all the way back up and then some more, in the space of a few hours? I know air is faster than land or water, but come on.

And I have no idea how they're going to wrap up everything in 7 episodes. Theon's and Yara's story hasn't even been touched yet since the third or fourth episode. We haven't seen much of Cersei either, which is a shame. I get the feeling this season could have easily been the usual 10.
ravens in north
8tcjqlnxv3gz.jpg

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Easily one of the best episodes out of the entire series to date. I do want them to tone back on the Ayra serial killer aspect though.

I was shouting at my monitor when Tormund was being dragged into the lake, legitimately thinking he was going to die, then my boy the Hound saved him. I pray for the day when we get to see The Hound, Gendry, Tormund, Bronn, and Jamie together as it'll be the best lad crew ever.

I am really curious to see what they're going to do for the Season final, as it must be something really big and crammed into a single episode if we're going to get a conclusion for each storyline for the time being.

Zombie dragon is something I'm pretty excited to see, I think that's how they're going to breach the wall, get it to straight up burn it to the ground and the Night King's army can simply walk through.

My favorite moment in the episode was when The Hound was throwing shit at the zombies and he just goes "Oh fuck..." and they all start marching towards the lad crew.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Zombie dragon is something I'm pretty excited to see, I think that's how they're going to breach the wall, get it to straight up burn it to the ground and the Night King's army can simply walk through.

There's a theory that the Night King and his army will cross through the frozen lake or whatever it was by the end of the wall.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There's a theory that the Night King and his army will cross through the frozen lake or whatever it was by the end of the wall.
Nah dude, the wall is going to fall or at least a portion of it. People have been making points through the series and especially Season 7 of "the wall as stood forever and will continue to do so." That basically implies that the wall is going to be destroyed in some way or another.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Nah dude, the wall is going to fall or at least a portion of it. People have been making points through the series and especially Season 7 of "the wall as stood forever and will continue to do so." That basically implies that the wall is going to be destroyed in some way or another.

Everyone would expect that to happen, but the more tactical option is to cross the frozen lake imo

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Dick
I like dick

Of course you do

Quote of the fucking year oh my god
What an episode

My heart sank when Tormund was being dragged, was about to shit a fucking brick

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Am I the only one who screamed at their monitor when the dragon was slain? Fuck damn that was a brutal shot.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Dick
I like dick

Of course you do

Quote of the fucking year oh my god
What an episode

My heart sank when Tormund was being dragged, was about to shit a fucking brick
we have to make do with what we got