[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Am I the only one who screamed at their monitor when the dragon was slain? Fuck damn that was a brutal shot.
No one gives a shit about the dragon my :heyzeus: Tormund is who matters

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
surely you guys know that bran has the night king's mark on his wrist still, and since he passed through the wall, it may have broken Bran the Builder's enchantment on the wall which prevented wights and the white walkers from passing.

basically the wall used to have an enchantment but it may be that it's just a big wall of ice waiting to be broken or melted

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
surely you guys know that bran has the night king's mark on his wrist still, and since he passed through the wall, it may have broken Bran the Builder's enchantment on the wall which prevented wights and the white walkers from passing.

basically the wall used to have an enchantment but it may be that it's just a big wall of ice waiting to be broken or melted

I still don't believe this to be the case, or else I think the Night King would have passed it already.

I personally think he's going to fly over the wall on his new dragon, and that will cause the literal downfall of the wall and make it tumble down

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
i mean wasnt the dragon's lung fucked? like fire was pouring out when he was hit, maybe he wont be able to do shit besides bite and look angry

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i mean wasnt the dragon's lung fucked? like fire was pouring out when he was hit, maybe he wont be able to do shit besides bite and look angry

My guess is Night King is gonna work his magic and we're gonna get an ice spitting dragon

boi

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
My guess is Night King is gonna work his magic and we're gonna get an ice spitting dragon

boi
yea prob, it'd be pretty dog if the dragon couldnt do some badass shit
edit - zombie giant riding on top of zombie dragon - conquering westeros 101
[doublepost=1502945437][/doublepost]any theories on what the white walkers are actually after?

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
any theories on what the white walkers are actually after?
The White Walkers were made to help the Children of the Forest fight the first men, and basically in the White Walkers' minds, any men still register as their enemies from a long time ago. Basically their goal is to kill every human.

But shortly after the Children of the Forest made the white walkers they realized how stupid they were when the White Walkers started to become autonomous and fight the Children of the Forest, in which they and the first men teamed up to fight the common enemy.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think the WWs have some hidden agenda, I don't think the Night King is just there to fucking MURDER everything, he's got something else going on inside that brain of his. He, and his WW friends, are clearly very, very intelligent. They display emotions such as anger, shock and some form of happiness, and it'll be a big reveal when we finally find out what the fuck they want.

Some people speculate that's it a Lich King situation: That the WWs are all controlled by the Night King, who was created to control them and keep them from Westeros, but now the NK is pissed and wants to fuck everything up, and some people think the ending will involve someone sacrificing themselves to become a new NK after the old one is murdered to keep the WWs up North.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
idk if it has or not but ive seen 2 clips that i didnt see in the episode i watched
[doublepost=1502963344][/doublepost]
absI6WT.png

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
idk if it has or not but ive seen 2 clips that i didnt see in the episode i watched
[doublepost=1502963344][/doublepost]
absI6WT.png
More like it was ruined because she hadn't shut the fuck up for the past two hours and mispronounced Rhaegar which Sam had no clue was anything other than another pointless fact about a Prince who got remarried.