[GoT SPOILERS] Season 7 GoT is out

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Littlefinger has gotta be shitting himself now that competent people who know shit are turning up.

ngl I expect Arya to kill him

Also remember that Arya was Tywin's cup bearer for a while and overheard the conversation between Littlefinger and Tywin

She definitely knows LF is a slimy cunt. Combine that with Dr. Branhattan and you have a LF death sentence

Little Finger is possibly the best player in the Game of Thrones

He is THE best. He's the one who pushed the very first domino along, started the whole thing.

But there's only so much manipulation and scheming you can pull off with an all-seeing pseudo tree god in the nearest vicinity.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Little Finger is the one that caused most disruption without backlash
That build most out of little

Reactions: List

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
What the fuck do you want little finger to do with a person that 'sees' everything, past, future and present lmao
That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is he's shit himself. He relied on manipulating the Starks (Sansa at first) and slowly everyone has snagged onto his shit. Jon threatened to kill him, Sansa gives him sass, Bran can see through his shit, Arya is essentially a Vietnam vet.

He's gotta be seeing some holes in his plan.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
daenerys better fucking die after this.

She freaking deserves it.

I really fucking hate Dany

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
If Bronn doesn't end up on the throne I'm gonna shit a brick

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
holy shit, just finished watching this week's episode.

i dont think i have EVER been so excited and pumped when watching a show. that last scene was so fucking awesome... seriously thought bronn and jaime would die at some points.

Brother Biscuit

is gay pwned
Nebulae
This season has made me scratch my head so much that I'm pretty sure I have scars up there.

How does the entire Lanister army travel one fourth down the continent without LITERALLY ANYONE knowing. Like did the soldiers just murder every peasant they came across? I'd say Vasarus needs to be executed for incompetence but it's really the writers who should be.

Oh yeah and Euron sinking two fleets on pretty much opposite sides of the world without ANYONE FUCKING NOTICING.

And fuck this Grey Worm romance bullshit. Bran can see the future but we waste screen time talking about how a dude with no cock and balls ate out a chick.

At least Bronn will always deliver.

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The show writers have killed off my excitement for the show. Aside from Bronn, because Bronn is a fucking legend.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
dany logic
big fuck off ballista just flew past my dragon and i know spears can wound it?
fly directly at the fucking ballista

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
dany logic
big fuck off ballista just flew past my dragon and i know spears can wound it?
fly directly at the fucking ballista

Not like she had 60 K Dothraki horse riders fucking everything up without Drogon right guys.

Right.

but tbh it made for an amazing scene with Jaime and an awesome moment for Bronn so I don't care

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's okay, bronn and jamie come from the water and destroy the whole fucking dothraki army

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it's okay, bronn and jamie come from the water and destroy the whole fucking dothraki army

If Bronn doesn't steal Jaime's golden hand as a payment if/when he fishes him up from the water I'll riot.

'your people are bad at fighting'...

yeah pretty hard to fight when you're fucking burning alive

dothraki 60iq

tbh I don't think there's a Westerosi that can beat a Dothraki in mounted combat still.

But yeah good point lmao

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I don't think it was right for Jon Snow to let the wildlings in, just like I don't think it was right for Danny to use dragon on people. I believe in the banning of dragons from warfare as they're inhumane. Cersei just wants reigns over all of the Seven Kingdom's so that she can bring in decades of peace as the first female Queen of the Iron Throne. Jamie is just a good soldier who follows order and cannot be blamed for bearing witness to all her sister's madness. That brown mom and daughter deserve everything they got coming to them, although, I would have been satisfied with watching their head explode from the 'big guy'. Littlefinger is low-key my favorite character because he's so ratty and everybody know's it, even him, but he doesn't realize everybody knows how ratty he is, which is hilarious. Actually no, my favorite is Bronn, he didn't do nothin' wrong. He's just living life to the max and rolling the dice every chance he gets. I miss Stannis the Mannis though, he was a lad.