News GTA RP - it's finally here

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

Is this right? Nopixel has like at least six slots. I have like five different characters I wanna play
NP has slots that you need to pay monthly for and if you don't pay then you don't have access to them. I think it's a super greedy monetization technique but to each their own

And each slot costs a set amount so if you want to have several chars past the cap you need to cough hella dough

Reactions: List

Lamar Headcrab

Aperture Science Remnant
Premium Member
Nebulae
@Aether
Foldable arms, you'll thank me later
suffered years having to sit on the edge of my seat because the arms on the chair i had simply wouldn't allow me to push in and kick back against teh backrest, took a hacksaw to them to fix that
only getting foldable arm chairs from here on out, and never pay more than $70 for a chair, and don't buy from china

forty-five pounds for a service like that sounds like a scam, you're better off saving that money and building a better PC than you are relying on input lag and other such things
definitely seems a lot more like a novelty service than something to be used for actual gaming
For someone who has -£5000 in the bank and slowly getting out of debt its a god sent to be able to game and I've used it for a year. Was just a suggestion don't shoot the messenger 😅

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wanna play but I need new headphones bc my PC won't let me set the ones I have as both headphones AND a mic bc of the ports. Its weird as fuck.