gunsgunsgunsguns

Nebulae
correct! now what is your point?
If people in the US were banned from using guns, less people could have tools which make killing so much easier. Less murders, less mass shootings. Now explain me why im wrong.
[doublepost=1577993872][/doublepost]
its literally easier to kill people with knives than with bullets buddy
In a fight, who wins? A person with a knife or with a gun? The answer is the weapon which is easier to use for killing

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If people in the US were banned from using guns, less people could have tools which make killing so much easier. Less murders, less mass shootings. Now explain me why im wrong.
People getting wasted by guns in the U.S isn't a gun problem, it's a systemic and societal problem.

In a fight, who wins? A person with a knife or with a gun? The answer is the weapon which is easier to use for killing
I urge you to look at the many Police Activity videos on youtube and see how many rounds it actually takes to kill someone outright

A single knifestab can, and typically is, a lot more damaging and fatal than a gunshot wound is unless you get shot in the heart, lung or head/any major arteries

Why did you come into this thread to pick a fight when you are wrong

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
its also a lot easier to arm people with knives than it is guns

for every 5 armed gunmen you could have 50 dudes with meat cleavers

a good cleaver is able to remove limbs, i've been on liveleak enough to see that in action

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
You honestly think that bad people would give up their firearms? You’re taking away firearms from honest, good people and basically allowing bad people to keep them. But wouldn’t it be easier to spot who’s bad and who’s not? Yeah, but by that time you’re fucking getting mugged or you’re dead. Like fuck, guns are so widespread now in the US you’ll never get rid of them and there’ll be a fuck ton more incidents that can’t be stopped because we’ve completely restricted an out dated but fairly okay system.

Very simple, make bullets more expensive and keep it to 21 and over.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no gun law is going to stop mass shootings in america

its an issue with american people, not the laws of america

no one is legally buying weapons for mass shootings

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no one is legally buying weapons for mass shootings
While this is wrong the rest of this post is correct. It is very much a societal problem rather than a gun problem.
Making bullets expensive won't make a difference. People who execute mass shootings won't miss the money they are spending on guns and ammo, and are more than likely getting them illegally/second hand anyways.

If I had to choose between getting stabbed to death and shot to death, I know which I'd choose. Putting everything down to "guns bad lets ban" is just a distraction to push other stuff through without being noticed and to attract the uninformed.

violence is systemic
Yes and no. Systems can be a catalyst for greater violence, but violence would still exist in a perfect world.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
monke likes to stride
monkey likes to slide

most mass shootings aren't actually active shooters but rather bank robbings, drive-bys or murder-suicide

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Can we now let this thread remain for discussing the hobby of weaponry and militaria, not gun politics, which I ask of you to take to current affairs instead.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
Can we now let this thread remain for discussing the hobby of weaponry and militaria, not gun politics, which I ask of you to take to current affairs instead.
god bless

Nebulae
You honestly think that bad people would give up their firearms? You’re taking away firearms from honest, good people and basically allowing bad people to keep them. But wouldn’t it be easier to spot who’s bad and who’s not? Yeah, but by that time you’re fucking getting mugged or you’re dead. Like fuck, guns are so widespread now in the US you’ll never get rid of them and there’ll be a fuck ton more incidents that can’t be stopped because we’ve completely restricted an out dated but fairly okay system.

gotta agree that your problem has no solution. Im glad I wasnt born in your piece of shit of a country

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
gotta agree that your problem has no solution. Im glad I wasnt born in your piece of shit of a country
fuck off eurofag im not wanting to hear about how gun bad on a thread meant to discuss the hobby that is guns and militaria

gun good if you're able to hold yourself in a responsible manner