gunsgunsgunsguns

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
prayers up for u my guy
appreciate it gamer, i got some optimism cause the pawnshop ain't ever sold a scuffed product so far unless it was just a blatant thing (I saw this .410 pump action with a pistol grip on the pump, a nickel plated barrel heatshield sorta thing, like on a Winchester 1897, and just so much more bullshit that just reminds you that it is indeed a pawnshop)

Reactions: List

Deadlock

Quark
Nebulae
My favorite gun by far is the one named something like nuclear warhead or something? Pretty weak tho, I have some launch codes though, pretty fun to use.

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
@Ond update time

The rifle itself seems to be in, honestly, amazing condition. The rifling is Abit iffy and it's practically a smoothbore at the last...four inches? Besides that's it's good, however. It's got a scope mount drilled into it, side mounted I believe. (see: m1garands with scopes) Then again, my eyes are pretty bad so I suppose it's helpful enough.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
@Ond update time

The rifle itself seems to be in, honestly, amazing condition. The rifling is Abit iffy and it's practically a smoothbore at the last...four inches? Besides that's it's good, however. It's got a scope mount drilled into it, side mounted I believe. (see: m1garands with scopes) Then again, my eyes are pretty bad so I suppose it's helpful enough.
im proud of you my son

38f2a1f98c.jpg

see if you can get the barrel fixed

looks like your rifle got bubba'd for the sight

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
feel like pure shit just want a gun for the eventual northern war

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
im proud of you my son

38f2a1f98c.jpg

see if you can get the barrel fixed

looks like your rifle got bubba'd for the sight
it has been bubbad on the stock but that's nothing some cash money and eBay can't solve I suppose
sytEJYP.jpg

P92cCaS.jpg

says lone ranch on it and has redone sights, the epitome of bubba'd but I'll try and fix it

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Gonna hopefully get back into Rifle Shooting now that I've got steady work and income. I'm already on good terms with my local Rifle Club - so it will just be a matter of renewing my license, and then buying the storage equipment so I can get my own rifle.

Zombined

Quark
Nebulae
I got the right repense.
[doublepost=1564130951][/doublepost]All of the weapons are murderess it can kills with one shot sometimes, example a revolver give the human 2-3 balls into his corpse and he dies, the glock-18 it kills with 5 shots at anywhere. Weapons are very strong and murderess...

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I got the right repense.
[doublepost=1564130951][/doublepost]All of the weapons are murderess it can kills with one shot sometimes, example a revolver give the human 2-3 balls into his corpse and he dies, the glock-18 it kills with 5 shots at anywhere. Weapons are very strong and murderess...
someone get the rosetta stone

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
6GT5XRL.jpg

Vepr Hunter with M62 Nato rounds

ooiZ2EM.png

Or a HK416 with some M995 rounds... Can never decide between the two which one I like more. Wish I owned one though lol

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
what if i bumped my thread to talk about my plans? no....

unless...?

alright so my next project is an M16A4 clone, going to get the PSA A2 upper with detachable carry handle and a fixed A1 stock (reproduction, i prefer the length of pull in comparison to the A2), later down the line ill get a quad rail handguard from knights armament

once that's finished I'm saving up big-time for a Brownells A1 upper, and once that's done ill probably just hold off and get a few assecories for the A4 clone (literally just a vertical grip and an optic, i can't stand the tacticool obsession some people have, maybe a new pistol grip too cos A2 grips and onwards suck ass)

as it stands, buying a new rifle entirely isnt an obtainable goal but purchasing an upper is more in line with reality

life is good, fellas
life is good