Nebulae
A404766AFC33246291E84AD2D4216C9F29AC7AF8

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Idk if someone has already posted this, but this is the Gordon Freeman model you see at the end

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Handgrenades has made a Half-life themed update for the game to celebrate Half-Life Alyx

It's really cool, even has a custom mode for Take N Hold with Metrocop/ OTA/ Zombie styled hotdogs with VO Coders and stunbatons.

Slothmachine

Lemon Pope
Nebulae
Been a while since a game seemingly hit all the right spots for me (at least as far as the story is concerned since I don't have a VR headset :ok::()
The way the 'unforeseen consequences' tie perfectly into EP2 is just amazing. Didn't take anything away from that ending, just made it that much better imo.

Also, who was the woman talking about GMAN to the advisor? Doesn't really look like Mossman

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Been a while since a game seemingly hit all the right spots for me (at least as far as the story is concerned since I don't have a VR headset :ok::()
The way the 'unforeseen consequences' tie perfectly into EP2 is just amazing. Didn't take anything away from that ending, just made it that much better imo.

Also, who was the woman talking about GMAN to the advisor? Doesn't really look like Mossman
mossman (although in the credits she's supposedly 'combine ordinal' so they left it up inthe air?)

Last edited:

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
99% sure it was meant to be Mossman, but I get why you'd doubt it.
i like people saying 'no its not mossman not the same voice or silhouette' like not everyone had a do over model wise and hal;f the actors got replaced or are dead

D

Deleted member 5162

Someone found her model, and she looked like Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, round hair and all that.