Nebulae
EVT5SCL.jpg

INCREASE THE PRODUCTION YOU DOGS
MORE MEAT FOR THE GRINDER

Reactions: List

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
I played for 10 straight hours with no breaks, during that time I played as "Free American States" which is basically Fascist America and got to 1941, joined Axis and finally got rid of the Great Depression which gave me so many factories I could supply the entire Axis army on my own, which I decided to actually do trough lend-lease, I then moved an army of 85 Divisions into China to support Japan in the Chinese-Japanese war... Needless to say I absolutely annihilated China with little resistance... I plan on finishing what I started tomorrow, looking at Great Britain with great ambition.

All in all, so far, I give the game a dank 9/11.

MikkoK

Proton
Nebulae
GQ3Ansm.jpg

russia never started winter war, probably because i spent the 3 years just building up troops til i had 50 divisions along the border and for some reason germany never attacked russia so i declared war on russia instead and did this alone and then joined allies only to have htem fuck up the whole thing while i was trying to take over leningrad, for some reason the idiots kept attacking with 1 division at a time against like 3 divisions even though they could have attacked with 10. then russia got through because allies wasted all their troops on that and i lost

D

Dazza

GQ3Ansm.jpg

russia never started winter war, probably because i spent the 3 years just building up troops til i had 50 divisions along the border and for some reason germany never attacked russia so i declared war on russia instead and did this alone and then joined allies only to have htem fuck up the whole thing while i was trying to take over leningrad, for some reason the idiots kept attacking with 1 division at a time against like 3 divisions even though they could have attacked with 10. then russia got through because allies wasted all their troops on that and i lost

is there any mention of Simo Häyhä when you play as finland? any events or something?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
ive played for like 8 hours today alone like a fucking neet
v g game

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
is there any mention of Simo Häyhä when you play as finland? any events or something?
maybe u get a really good general called simo hayha

even tho he wasnt a leader

HumanRev

Some idiot who erps with Flippy and Subeh
Nebulae
i didn't get any, playing as finland seems to be really barebones, nearly not all vehicles have names either, i think they're saving it up for dlc

Yeah almost all countries save for the big 8 have generic names and techs.

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
i didn't get any, playing as finland seems to be really barebones, nearly not all vehicles have names either, i think they're saving it up for dlc

RTS titles have recently got into the habbit of making most of the features you want DLC amirite?

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
tho i think finland's wars were dlc's in past 2 hearts of iron games as well

*audibly rolls eyes, yes audibly* Fair enough they have to make money and we'll buy their product, but wouldn't it be nice to get a complete game for once in this day and age from the get-go?

Medic

Proton
Nebulae
sbMo7TT.jpg

U boots the thing mang.

Anybody want to play multiplayer, I'll happily command your navies and air force.

as a man used to HOI3 I still cant fucking understand those battleplans

cryptic

Proton
Nebulae
I don't really understand the optimal way to produce stuff and when to trade your civ facs away. Should you always be producing as many units as possible? I heard surplus isn't saved anyway

Nebulae
I don't really understand the optimal way to produce stuff and when to trade your civ facs away. Should you always be producing as many units as possible? I heard surplus isn't saved anyway
you really just need to build a balance of everything tbh but i haven't still figured how stuff works properly too but i suggest balance.