Atom
Nebulae
@JohnLugo
sixdaywaralamy-20170525174656784_web.jpg

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
absolutely epic
It is an interesting war, shaped the entire political background of the middle east. Of course there was some trickery involved like the whole UN antenna thing. Which nations supplied Israel?

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It is an interesting war, shaped the entire political background of the middle east. Of course there was some trickery involved like the whole UN antenna thing. Which nations supplied Israel?
i think that the french and americans traded with us a bit, though not that much compared to after yom kippur

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
here I actually know a bit about the Russian Avant Garde ask me a fucking question about meyerhold or something coward

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
talk about it to me :grinning:
zRZVVXc.jpg

KBg86wn.jpg

jAAQ6dj.jpg

gY7fgDL.png

so the avant-garde was a theatrical form that emerged in the early 20th century, shit was crazy
my undergrad dissertation is all about it
  • heavily politicised form of theatre
  • celebrated the death of god and the past
  • embraced a machine-cult futurist doctrine
  • was most effective during the russian civil war and benefited from the ideology of 'war communism'
  • was cucked and killed by stalin (((actually was killed by their silly disagreements over doctrine and alienated their audience by being too weird and ended up making the working class unwelcome through their shitebag intellectualism)
this disaffection allowed for the return of more naturalist dramas by Bulgakov and Gorky and so on
this revival was hijacked by social realism - and STALINISM!!!!!!

jfKjijA.png

this is a scene from the 1931 play "Bread"

gone are the crazy utopian sets and stories, now things are based in reality but through the lens of absolute stalinist ideology

Last edited:

tera

Atom
Nebulae

For those who watched Hacksaw Ridge, Simple History which does some great history content made a documentary on it.

'While everybody is busy taking life, I’m going to be saving it.'

A man who went to save an estimation of 75 lives on top of Maeda Escarpment aka Hacksaw Ridge. while being under heavy fire by Imperial Japanese troops during the battle of Okinawa. He carried no weapons, just medic bags.

A real legend.

desmond-doss-truman-medal.jpg

desmond-doss-wife.jpg

Faith-Of-Doss_Article_The-Real-Story-Of-Desmond-Doss_1B-1038x576.jpg

dbb98cafd44edf0aaa11208ed692cc98.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1381

A man who went to save an estimation of 75 lives on top of Maeda Escarpment aka Hacksaw Ridge
it's easy to discard a number like that when you're told the overall death toll for WWII was 60-80 million combined, but think about how challenging it must of been. he saved one man, then another, then another, and repeated that 25 times, all while having no means at all to defend himself.

Reactions: List

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
the PLC kicked major ass for some time

zRZVVXc.jpg

KBg86wn.jpg

jAAQ6dj.jpg

gY7fgDL.png

so the avant-garde was a theatrical form that emerged in the early 20th century, shit was crazy
my undergrad dissertation is all about it
  • heavily politicised form of theatre
  • celebrated the death of god and the past
  • embraced a machine-cult futurist doctrine
  • was most effective during the russian civil war and benefited from the ideology of 'war communism'
  • was cucked and killed by stalin (((actually was killed by their silly disagreements over doctrine and alienated their audience by being too weird and ended up making the working class unwelcome through their shitebag intellectualism)
this disaffection allowed for the return of more naturalist dramas by Bulgakov and Gorky and so on
this revival was hijacked by social realism - and STALINISM!!!!!!

jfKjijA.png

this is a scene from the 1931 play "Bread"

gone are the crazy utopian sets and stories, now things are based in reality but through the lens of absolute stalinist ideology
damn that's p cool
ofc epic communism killed it but what can you do

was there any music related to it is what i wanna know

D

Deleted member 1381

searching for a good ardennes offensive tribute/combat footage video any donors receive a neb and everlasting respect

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae

“In this land
I have made myself sick with silence

nva-parade-30-april-1956.gif

In this land
I have wandered, lost

tumblr_nefeuvUnWl1r37lrvo1_400.gif

In this land
I hunkered down to see
What will become of me.