Serious HL2RP∞ Screenshot Thread

Nebulae
I'm gonna be 80 and still know the exact layout of I17.

The spirit of HL2RP is gonna haunt me forever.

one of us will be a billionaire by 50 and just rent out a patch of land to construct a real life remake of i17, disneyland style

it becomes invite-only, exclusive to those who have had their childhood marred by this wretched setting in their teens. prominent and influential people with seemingly no connection meet in this mysterious industrial replica every year to conspire on the fate of this world

clockwork: bohemian grove

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
one of us will be a billionaire by 50 and just rent out a patch of land to construct a real life remake of i17, disneyland style

it becomes invite-only, exclusive to those who have had their childhood marred by this wretched setting in their teens. prominent and influential people with seemingly no connection meet in this mysterious industrial replica every year to conspire on the fate of this world

the roleplayer deepstate. CAB was just the training for the real thing.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

08WwVAr.jpeg

"This is a real world 1:1 recreation of a video game map

and its origins will surprise you"

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It was a snowy floor (material tool on your usual PHX big plate) and the walls were basically huge rocks from HL2

There must be tons of pictures of it, surely
calling it PHX makes it so old school and cool

I called it PHX to someone the other day and they had no idea what the hell I was mumbling about, made it look like the ravings of an old madman

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
It was a snowy floor (material tool on your usual PHX big plate) and the walls were basically huge rocks from HL2

There must be tons of pictures of it, surely
calling it PHX makes it so old school and cool

I called it PHX to someone the other day and they had no idea what the hell I was mumbling about, made it look like the ravings of an old madman
I still remember making Fakelands and trying to figure out what massive prop I could use

In the end I discovered I could use a massive PHX (I think?) road prop and then flip it, seemed to do the job pretty well since I think it took up an entire 6 props to make the entire floor ;p

Also did something similar when I made that underground metro thing too

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I still remember making Fakelands and trying to figure out what massive prop I could use

In the end I discovered I could use a massive PHX (I think?) road prop and then flip it, seemed to do the job pretty well since I think it took up an entire 6 props ;p

Also did something similar when I made that underground metro thing too

There's like a 32x32 plate of phx plastic that is crazy good

flowerbroth

Quark
Nebulae
the aftermath of one of the most bewildering clusterfucks known to man

still irritated that someone with personal stakes in the appeal got given the authority to resolve it but whatever, I went on to make a vastly better character (slav jesus who lived solely off charity and died for the sins of drug addicts [you])
My fav chars whole arc was based on charon dying. I remember this day.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I came across a HL2RP forum section on the PERP forum from a Wayback Machine capture in 2014, with empty threads apparently made in 2012. Looked a bit like a shelved project, but does anyone know if they ran a server for it?
l8UwgMl.jpeg
That's a different Pulsar Effect community, they just stole the name.
I remember waaaay back when they shat down, it just ended abruptly and they had their minigames server running alongside PERP and there was no mention of HL2RP or anything of the sort.