Hunt Down Freeman

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
There is a the missing at the title and

I can also say that Seargent Migel got attacked by Gordon Freeman with a crowbar at Black Mesa and thats why has these wounds on his face, and now he wants to kill Freeman even more and that shit.

Reactions: List

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
crowbar is blunt object

he has scratch/blade scars on his face

????????????????????????????????????

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
So, this guy is fighting both the Combine and the Resistance to find and kill a dude that hacked his stolen assests head some 20 years ago after he and his team slaughtered all the dude's collegues and friends?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So, this guy is fighting both the Combine and the Resistance to find and kill a dude that hacked his stolen assests head some 20 years ago after he and his team slaughtered all the dude's collegues and friends?
What I'm guessing it'll be is you fight the Combine in some sort of 'flashback' level based on some of the trailer stuff, right after the war.

Then you'll join them. Then you... get told to hunt Freeman...?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
number FIFteeeen
burrrgar king foot leTTuce

i wish curses upon all those responsible for this atrocity of a mod

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
For those that thought that this game is going to be a cringefest, here is a playthrough of it's demo:

You were right

Good shit starts at 2:47

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
For those that thought that this game is going to be a cringefest, here is a playthrough of it's demo:

You were right

I'll give them some slack here; that video is two years old and they scrapped this style of gameplay shortly after the demo flopped (the guy said as much in the thread).

That isn't what the game is gonna be like now. Not that I have much more hope, but at least it isn't that.