Hunt Down Freeman

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
VNN is doing a playthrough on livestream when it comes out so I will look at the gameplay before considering buying

Reactions: List

Redneck

um guy
Nebulae
THIS IS THE HALF-LIFE VERSION OF TURKISH RAMBO I AM IN LOVE
ALSO WHY DOES GMAN SAY "YOU SEE" LIKE THIS

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
who does Keemstar voice...

Dan22

Neutrino
Nebulae
I can't spoil what characters the voice actors are playing i'm afraid.

I can say that you did in fact hear IHE.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
the part where he shoots the zombinos with his fuckin saville soldier slickback hair made me chuckle

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Can someone give me the quickest rundown on who VNN are and how big their dick swinging factor is when it comes to game rep

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Can someone give me the quickest rundown on who VNN are and how big their dick swinging factor is when it comes to game rep

How do you not know who Valve News Network are? He's literally been to Valve HQ for press meetings and shit.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
what the flippity fuck is up with g-man? guy sounds like a 16 year old trying to do an evil voice.
The voice isn’t good, but I think the worse part is the voice lines he’s been given and the way that the voice actor speaks that really kills it.

G-Man is supposed to be completely neutral and be as ambiguous as possible in order to leave the player guessing & try to make their own assumptions. In this he just straight up tells the main character that he can’t kill Gordon Freeman, and his pauses between normally flowing sentences are either too often or barely present.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They will also be looking through the game files for any stolen content.
You know assuming (I have little faith tbh though) the game is clean of stolen content and ignoring the edgy-as-all-hell main character that trailer actually makes the game seem pretty fun - something I can see myself sinking a few hours into like I did Prospekt.

It's a far cry from that shitshow demo/premise released a few years back.

On the other hand though I can't quite shake the feeling of this...

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tfw ur an edgy sci fi geraldo of revanda but they delay your game for a second time

apkbWdN.png

von Preußen

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
honestly the protagonist is such a whiny faggot

wants to kill humanitys only hope for survival because he got hit in the face with a crowbar 20 years ago

also why are his arms 2 meters long