Hunt Down Freeman

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
can we talk about how supported mitchell and adrian shepard are related?
See my post above yours. There's first a cutscene at the very beginning showing Mitchell's POV back as a kid comforting his brother over their mother's death. Small cut forward to his brother being taken away, presumably by his new parents.

Then
at the very end, Mitchell meets Adrian in the void - this reunion giving Mitchell flashbacks shown in the beginning -before saying Adrian's name out loud, indicating he knows this man.
And then the credit sequence shows Mitchell's full name as Mitchell Shephard.
That's the gist I gathered from it, but there might be more hints in the marines flashbacks; really, either scene where he's interacting with a masked marine (one with holding hand of a wounded soldier as chopper buzzes by on some desert conflict, and another where he meets up with some marine in a mind-boggling room) could've been Adrian.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Can we talk about how the whole storyline was orchestrated by the G-Man to take the cumbean away from C17 so Freeman had it ez pz yet freeman spends all his time with Mitchell in America during the time Mitchell actually fights the combine and not collaborating

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
My fellow americans, as your president and commander of chief, it is with a heavy heart that I am informing you that we have made a strategic decision to surrender to the alien races known as the combine. Right now this is the best chance for our survival as americans and as humans. This has been the hardest decision of my life, and I did not do so lightly. As americans and indeed as human citizens we have never willingly surrendered to oppression.

Gargamel

Neutrino
Nebulae
Tell me, mr.*developer of hunt down the freeman), if you can: you have destroyed so much — what is it exactly that you have created? Can you name even one thing?... I thought not.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
you do fucking realize this game is a joke. who is this retarded to sink 50k investment over a mod that has been promoted by bots in the greenlight and hasn't been playtested

Why'd you care about the lore even if this whole game has stolen assets and never been credited by the development team
Who pissed in your cornflakes

if the idea of people talking about a game based on a franchise offends you, kindly do me a favor and fuck off

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
huntdown.png

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Pretty sure @Dan22 blocked me after legitimately asking how he felt about the use of TTT maps and others in the game and if he worked on those.

Oh well, guess that answers it.