Nebulae
6fc8def3fb7730adc60978bf9e968371.png

get ready to see some shit boys

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
@Dan22

cunt amma be real with you ive seen yer art station prof your a talented guy don't let this project hold you down because look at it man its in the shit

genuine bloke its time to be real

post up anything you actually made g i wanna fuckin scramble over it with jealousy

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
My fellow Americans, as your president and commander in chief, it is with a heavy heart that I am informing you that we have made a strategic decision to surrender to the alien race known as the Combine. Right now this is the best chance for our survival as Americans, and as humans. This has been the hardest decision of my life, and I did not do so lightly. As Americans, and indeed as human citizens, we have never willingly surrendered to oppression.
- daniel m. 'keemstar' keem, president of usa

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
https://www.reddit.com/r/HalfLife/comments/802jex/hey_its_telvy_again_sound_designer_for_hdtf_this/

EXHIBIT BETA - THE DELAYS

I'm going to say it here and I'm going to say it now. I don't care if I get in trouble with Frank because everyone else on the dev team is probably going to back me up:

• The reason why Frank delayed the game for the fifth time was FOR A PUBLICITY STUNT
Frank believed for a fact that the extreme backlash from the 2016 demo was going to be great publicity for the game. Now here we are, Frank delayed the game countless times AS A PUBLICITY STUNT. Not only was Frank delaying the game pre-planned but he also embraced all the memes that came out of the public discord un-ironically, enjoying himself with them while probably not working as hard on the game compared to the poor sods in his inner development team at the LA office.