Joker

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I haven't seen this yet but I feel like it will give me a much greater understanding of the society within which we live

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
also the soundtrack was so fucking top notch, both the pieces made for the movie and the songs brought in were excellent and added to the movie

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
imdB is fucking giving it a 92% whilst the rest are like average / shitting on it

im gonna guyess and say this must be a good fucking movie

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
bro i was reading some of the reviews and some people were complaining that a movie that was advertised as a character study of the main character doesn't have any other substantial characters and that pheonix's performance was bad

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
Saw it with my friends.
I enjoyed it.
I'm gonna be honest that I probably haven't seen a DC movie at all in my lifetime cause I rarely watch movies, but on its own the film ain't bad imo.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Watched the movie and someone complained right after it finished. It was pretty good, they went into some really dark places which felt way more genuine that a lot of other movies; Good to see they weren't afraid to explore the fucked up nature of the Joker.

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I heard a lot of good things about this movie. I like how (from what I've heard) they sort of make you feel bad for him then slowly transition into showing him be a serial killer pretty much.

Too bad the movies in Alabama are fucking hood as shit the first week it comes out, since everyone and their mother wants to go see it so you got lil badass children wanting to fuck up the movie for you.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
THEY DIDN'T FUCK THE JOKER UP LIKE SUICIDE SQUAD THIS IS INCREDIBLE

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
never listen to movie critics, always watch the audience score so you don't get to read twitter thots being like "if you give this movie a good rating you've good blood on your hands"

anyway i watched the movie yesterday and it was a blast, especially the finale

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Really loved the movie, kept me gripped throughout. Totally recommend it to anyone who hasn’t watched it yet, it’s really good.

Personal favourite scene is the one where he goes insane after coming into realisation that his relationship was completely forged in his mind, it was something you’d expect but I genuinely didn’t and was a really good part of the movie. And holy shit the bombastic theme that played when he lifted his finger gun to his head, pure kino ladies and gamers.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
If you can’t use spoiler tags, you’ll be banned from the thread.