Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 5.8%

• Total voters

Ocean Man Was Taken

SpongeGar’s long lost relative
Nebulae
there's a lot of gay people in my work they're sound

Yeah at the end of the day it doesn’t matter what you are, it just comes toxic when some people use their minority status as a shield for what they do. Whether it’s sexuality or not.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
LGBT:
1sdzr79iymo11.jpg

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Controversial opinion: You shouldn't be proud of characteristics you're born with. Skin color, sexual orientation, and gender are simply facts of being, not accomplishments.

No but really, that comes from a privileged state of mind.

LGBT pride comes from people saying it's wrong to be LGBT. LGBT parades and days of visibility comes from a society that tries to make you invisible. There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are in defiance of bigots.

Husky

Nebulae
No but really, that comes from a privileged state of mind.

LGBT pride comes from people saying it's wrong to be LGBT. LGBT parades and days of visibility comes from a society that tries to make you invisible. There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are in defiance of bigots.
Make pride a riot again.

Reactions: List

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Controversial opinion: You shouldn't be proud of characteristics you're born with. Skin color, sexual orientation, and gender are simply facts of being, not accomplishments.

Unless you're born with high IQ, like me.
i was born american, does that mean i can't be proud to be an american

because that sounds an awful lot like filthy commie talk to me

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Make pride a riot again.

Hi, like everyone I'm not the biggest Husky fan, but here he's got a point. As of late, pride has been commercialized, while it should be a protest (pacific of course, but a serious thing). It's basically a rave party now and that's no way to fight against hate nor a way to make people take it seriously at all. Not my point to decide how to protest but I feel the current pride day achieves little to nothing sadly.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
liberty
guns
bacon
trump

god bless ameriga
b3c.jpg

To be fair nobody here has a right to judge anybody for the way they are come on we're acting like gangsters versus aliens with long descriptions.

But that doesn't mean people won't hate. I've always said it, to many people, if there's people being assholes I'll deal with it. It's always better to report a post than to fuel the fire, it always ends worse.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I don’t pretend to be anything my character isn’t me...

No, you don't get it. The whole deal isn't shameful, just like being X or Y isn't either.

Therefore people who shame on others for what they are or do might as well look at themselves and understand they're also different in a way, and being different is nothing shameful.

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
Where is the M for Media Development? I love making concept art.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
roleplay is a self-expression thing or some shit so it attracts a lot of LGBT+, not really that big of a deal or anything. same way it attracts people that have social disorders, because it lets people express themselves a little more freely than they think they're able to in person

just dont get offended when I call you brother and we golden

RTR29QFM-e1532424275792.jpg

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
little bit controversial but

i think making your sexual orientation the first thing people know about you, and never letting them forget it, and being defined by it, is very boring
there so many more interesting things to a person than what holes they like to fuck, id much rather talk about interests, beliefs or really anything rather than that being the first thing i hear about them

a person is more than a sexual preference, it's so dull to make your whole life revolve around it
not that controversial mate most fags i know (at least the guys) agree and keep it on the down low as a result

hell you look at a lot of us we wouldnt stand out in a crowd at all unlike THOSE OTHER FOLKS

plz dont kill me with x1 late i know just felt the newd to say that cuz its something me and my s/o recently talked bout
[doublepost=1555941840][/doublepost]
Hi, like everyone I'm not the biggest Husky fan, but here he's got a point. As of late, pride has been commercialized, while it should be a protest (pacific of course, but a serious thing). It's basically a rave party now and that's no way to fight against hate nor a way to make people take it seriously at all. Not my point to decide how to protest but I feel the current pride day achieves little to nothing sadly.
modern pride is nothing but a fair for attention seekers, companies and institutions looking to make bucks or a good face, and certain political parties trying to profit by going ”look how good we are to these minorities” while excluding others

fucking sickening

fuck stockholm pride especially