Serious LGBT Thread

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
E: side note i know its mostly just me being stupidly indecisive, is why questions like that helps a lot actually
Def not

If you've said no multiple times that's anything but indecisive

It's cool that you're comfortable coming to neb for advice on stuff like this tho ngl, makes me feel happy feelings.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
appreciate the advice a lot

when yall point it out theres a lot of red flags waving yes, i guess ive just been kind of just looked past it since ive met him several times before (in a professional context), i dont think he's a creep or would do anything but yall are probably right in that it probably wouldnt end up well eitherway

gonna tell him to lay off it next time we talk
thanks for being a good bunch xx

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
did playing nebuous make me gay or was i always gay
unknown.png

GreyRuns

Neutrino
Nebulae
I noticed a lot of people in this community are in the lgbt community and I was like
Why don't I create (another?) thread about it.
Soo.. Yeah, some questions to start off:

When did you find out you were trans/gay/lesbian?

Honestly, I've always had an attraction to the same sex. Though if I were to guess, it's probably because I never had a male role model in my life. My parents divorced when I was only one years old (dad cheated on my mom with my ex-step-mom), and really my mom and my step-mom were the only ones that raised me (though on my dads side I was the family's ugly duckling- no one wanted anything to do with me but the child support my dad received so they could spend on my half siblings). My now ex-step-dad wanted nothing to do with me and dedicated all the parenting over to his biological son he had with his ex-wife.

I am pretty sure having a 100% female parenting style (literally my only masculine traits come from my mom's tomboy nature) is what contributed to my sexuality. I just never got exposed to guy things, that includes figuring out what is attractive about the female body.

I don't see being gay as a bad thing, and I have a very... Very tiny part of me that might find the opposite sex attractive. Romantically I know I could go for either sex. But I think it's always good to know the why I feel the way I feel.

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
Looking over some of these, I’ve just only come to the conclusion that I have never talked about my sexuality and my journey to realising it in depth to anyone ever. So what a better place to do it than to people online I don’t know ฅ^·ﻌ·^ฅ

There's really no definitive start. I guess I’ve always had some sort of admiration and attraction to men as well as women. I guess I first started realising myself that I may not be entirely straight when I was around 9-10 years old. As a massive nerd at the time I never really knew the concept of feelings or a relationship even though they were all around me, so I never really liked anyone at that time. I think I just admired boys more over girls in things like cartoons, or games or whatever it was. I’d always act a bit more on the feminine side since I was young, I suspect people around me always knew something was up with me haha.

High school was very pivotal in my discovery. The first two years I had this massive crush on this girl, for around like 2+ years. Got rejected. Moved on quite quickly to be fair, however other attempts with other girls too failed, so maybe that played a role in it. By this point too I was very into men, and knew to myself that I did like them and it wasn’t some sort of phase. Surprisingly I was easily accepting of that, and started coming out to my very close friends by the start of 2019. Other than that, I still didn’t like any boys at this point, but I did find some attractive.

Then COVID happened. Lockdown gave me the time to really reflect on myself, and over the countless months and multiple lockdowns, it’s very fair to say that I have found who I am and who I like. The discovery of femboys was probably the peak of it all hehe. Some people also helped me, just by talking to them or maybe even a thing here or there. My parent’s found out about my sexuality towards the back end of 2020 due to circumstances i’m was not comfortable talking about and still am. They’re accepting but I never came out.

But that’s really it haha. Putting it into words just makes it seem like your regular “boy go gay brrrr” story. I’m still exploring and finding out more about myself but I can say I am fully accepting of my sexuality and preferences, however i haven’t had the best luck in actually fulfilling these (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

It feels good to get this off my chest. If you have questions idm answering as long as i’m comfortable doing so. but ye, if you got here then thanks for reading x

Nebulae
Looking over some of these, I’ve just only come to the conclusion that I have never talked about my sexuality and my journey to realising it in depth to anyone ever. So what a better place to do it than to people online I don’t know ฅ^·ﻌ·^ฅ

There's really no definitive start. I guess I’ve always had some sort of admiration and attraction to men as well as women. I guess I first started realising myself that I may not be entirely straight when I was around 9-10 years old. As a massive nerd at the time I never really knew the concept of feelings or a relationship even though they were all around me, so I never really liked anyone at that time. I think I just admired boys more over girls in things like cartoons, or games or whatever it was. I’d always act a bit more on the feminine side since I was young, I suspect people around me always knew something was up with me haha.

High school was very pivotal in my discovery. The first two years I had this massive crush on this girl, for around like 2+ years. Got rejected. Moved on quite quickly to be fair, however other attempts with other girls too failed, so maybe that played a role in it. By this point too I was very into men, and knew to myself that I did like them and it wasn’t some sort of phase. Surprisingly I was easily accepting of that, and started coming out to my very close friends by the start of 2019. Other than that, I still didn’t like any boys at this point, but I did find some attractive.

Then COVID happened. Lockdown gave me the time to really reflect on myself, and over the countless months and multiple lockdowns, it’s very fair to say that I have found who I am and who I like. The discovery of femboys was probably the peak of it all hehe. Some people also helped me, just by talking to them or maybe even a thing here or there. My parent’s found out about my sexuality towards the back end of 2020 due to circumstances i’m was not comfortable talking about and still am. They’re accepting but I never came out.

But that’s really it haha. Putting it into words just makes it seem like your regular “boy go gay brrrr” story. I’m still exploring and finding out more about myself but I can say I am fully accepting of my sexuality and preferences, however i haven’t had the best luck in actually fulfilling these (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

It feels good to get this off my chest. If you have questions idm answering as long as i’m comfortable doing so. but ye, if you got here then thanks for reading x

you hate women as well?

welcome to the club

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

are you the real jar jar binks