Serious Medical/Mental Illness. Or a general well being thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i honestly wish for a free money glitch in this damn matrix so i can do whatever the fuck i want in life
Free money glitch: get “”””high skill”””” trade in IT and get a job in private sector afterwards managing tickets way below your skill grade (average of 4 a day, 75% being password changes) and get 6.7k euro (starting pay) monthly no matter hours

Someone told me

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Your most likely trolling but ima treat this as a teaching moment. ONE don’t enter a mental health thread being a dick end of man, show humility yeah?
Second here are some videos which may help you:

It’s ok to ask questions but show respect ok?

for real though

if you want to know anything, just visit Kurzgesagt. Dude's channel got a video on everything

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
for real though

if you want to know anything, just visit Kurzgesagt. Dude's channel got a video on everything
I really loved his video on global warming. So well done and stuff

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
7722ee81cec1c2e0595c24c320de7d22.jpg

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Free money glitch: get “”””high skill”””” trade in IT and get a job in private sector afterwards managing tickets way below your skill grade (average of 4 a day, 75% being password changes) and get 6.7k euro (starting pay) monthly no matter hours

Someone told me
lol dude it dudes get venerated by corpos here but our pay is actual shit.

i wanna work at a UK comp as an it tech and make hilarious amounts of cash in a city that you can live in comfortably for 30 40 quid a day

for context my economy is ass
i, a convenience store worker, can be paid more than a teacher a month.

some people here are paid 2700 net ron, while teachers make in median 2500 net. economy guys

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i honestly wish for a free money glitch in this damn matrix so i can do whatever the fuck i want in life
move to an english speaking country and be a remote on call translator for your native language
paid for availability 8 hours a day but get like 4 calls a week can literally game for a living
someone told me

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
Before I had a boyfriend I was sad because I didn't have anyone that loved me or anyone to love.
Now that I have a boyfriend, I'm sad because I can't be with him 24/7.
Maybe I'm just depressed.

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
Kinda random thing to post, I don’t like sharing much about myself in this community but I felt the need to get it out of my system somewhere and I felt here would be a good place to start.

Got to open up to my Mum about crossdressing this morning, a topic I’d rather avoid much debate or spotlight on since it’s pretty sensitive but today I had a chance to wear clothes I’ve had hidden away under plentiful boxes or buried deep in my wardrobe for years in and around the house without feeling like I’ve got to hide it anymore, deny that part of me or wait for everyone to be asleep to finally explore and cover it all up by morning.

It’s still something I’m uneasy and anxious about at times, even now as I sit here at my desk. I doubt it’ll ever feel like something second nature to me or maybe one day stop being accompanied by lots of self-ridicule or critique, but given how tough things have been lately as a whole with work, home, friends and family, I’ll take this small victory with a smile.

It’s just nice to feel pretty.
Good on you, hoping you get more comfortable in yourself. It's good to be cautious about this kind of thing, but I think most of the community will be understanding and give you your boundaries on the subject. To be fair just 'cus you want to wear a skirt it doesn't change who you are and who we know you to be. Certified slay <3

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
It's bothering me I have such difficulty making relationships with people. Sure I get swipes, sure I get occasional one night stands but I'm really struggling to find anything or have people who want something go for me. Its really demoralizing at times, i dont know what it is about me people dont like. This time of years the worst, fall always used to be my favorite time of year;now its a reminder of the fact i dont have anyone im dating to carve pumpkins with or do anything like that with and I just feel like a complete waste of air no one wants to be around or bother to try knowing. Whole life no ones really cared about me, I've had to go a lot of it on my own and it's to the point where I don't know how to fix it anymore and I genuinely hate this feeling of having nothing.
I wish this was my situation
I know it sounds really niche but... it comes when you least expect it. in my case i had been trying to get with a few people on different occasions for quite a few years tbf, but this one came out of nowhere and well, in three weeks a fucking lot has happened. i really do think i got lucky but i genuinely feel appreciated etc.

someone will be out there for you. it's just about waiting, and having patience. If you kind of deprioritise getting into a relationship and focus more on friendships etc, it'll come at a good time.

wishing you the best in the future and hope you do find someone worthwile and someone who shares the sentiment x

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A year and two months ago I started dating a girl from Manchester. I went over there on May for a visit, she has come here for a week as well.

She's leaving today and I really don't want her to leave. Just makes me feel like shit that she's going to be gone for the foreseeable future.

Texting and calling just doesn't feel the same, you know? I'll see her again in December, hopefully. Can't wait to get back into the monotomy of the day-to-day.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
A year and two months ago I started dating a girl from Manchester. I went over there on May for a visit, she has come here for a week as well.

She's leaving today and I really don't want her to leave. Just makes me feel like shit that she's going to be gone for the foreseeable future.

Texting and calling just doesn't feel the same, you know? I'll see her again in December, hopefully. Can't wait to get back into the monotomy of the day-to-day.

These situations are something you need to learn together how to deal with. It takes time and it takes effort. But think about the moments, coming back home for a videocall or something, wanting the shift to finish for a text, those small details should brighten you up a little. Enjoy the times you spend with her and talk about your things and her things with her.

In the end these relationships are hard to maintain and you will probably need psychology at some point if it lasts - Because mental health is everything around your mental state, and a psychologist will help you deal with it, teach you how to handle it, and guide you through intrusive thoughts, worries and other tiny details that we sometimes ignore, but deeply affect our psyche.

Best of wishes for you two fam, and congrats on meeting a s/o.

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Today, this evening, my aunt passed away.

I cared a lot about her. She was always kind. Such a sweet soul.

She was there when I was born. Held me when I came to be.

And I was not there before she went.

I wanted to be there. The doctors said she had time. I believed I could see her, one last time.

We all knew the inevitable was going to happen.

But I didn't get the chance. I was scared.

Scared to see her in that state, scared to see her pass on.

I feel awful. Anguished. She had me in her mind, she always did.

And I didn't show.

She went away, peacefully in a coma. Alas, she didn't know she didn't die alone.

Rest in peace, my beloved aunt. We'll meet again, hopefully somewhere nice in the ether. Keep a seat warm for me.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae

I wanted to be there. The doctors said she had time. I believed I could see her, one last time.

And I didn't show.

She went away, peacefully in a coma. Alas, she didn't know she didn't die alone.

Rest in peace, my beloved aunt. We'll meet again, hopefully somewhere nice in the ether. Keep a seat warm for me.
sorry for your loss man

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

And I didn't show.

Sorry to hear about your loss man, wishing you all the best

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae

And I didn't show.

My sincerest condolences.