Metro Exodus

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
to save you the ammo, I advise to not fight the bear when you reach the church, train him around a bit and then run back to the rope to cut it down. I used all my ammo on trying to kill it only to realize I could just cut the rope and climb the ladder.

also olga is a bad thot

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

ignore people in the backround
This kid just scared the shit out of me and broke millers ankles with that juke oml

milS

Atom
Nebulae
ok so i finished the game with the bad ending, was p good tbh.
[doublepost=1550428830][/doublepost]ok so i finished the game with the bad ending, was p good tbh.
Yea to get the good ending you’re not allowed kill anyone and gotta do all the side missions

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you can still kill some people and you don't need to do all the side missions
You can’t kill the unarmed or surrendering
[doublepost=1550434935][/doublepost]
i feel as if I’ve let my wife down by getting the bad ending... I need to do another playthrough....

milS

Atom
Nebulae
you can still kill some people and you don't need to do all the side missions
You gotta do the slave side missions iirc

Weapon and equipment ones are fine to skip

Nebulae
So to write a bit more about the whole game, first of all if you have played Metro before, you'll still feel like you're playing Metro game, even tho world is open you got a feeling of a metro game, there are a lot of interesting areas to explore.

If it comes to areas, you have 3 areas which are pretty classic themed for post-apo games, but to be honest, it had this metro and soviet vibe. I really enjoyed the fact that almost every object in game is from real world soviet-era things, from those typical cups, ending on boxes (eastern european people will know what I mean).

Plot is not kinda different than in Metro 2035 but still has it's logic and is not ultra-dumb, but it's not some Witcher 3 for sure.
Also gunplay and gun feel are great, fact that you can adjust every weapon you have or that you can craft some items is made really fucking well. Personally I hate crafting systems in almost every game but here, it's really balanced you just collect 2 things aside from weapons and ammo, chemicals and steel (I guess) and you can craft some basic shit from it, like first aids or filters. It's not annoying, which is great.

For me (it's really subjective opinion as I'm great fan of universum since 2010) game is 9/10.

milS

Atom
Nebulae
Good ending first try : )

Only issue with the game was you had to craft ammo fucking constantly cause you ran out that fast, or atleast I did

Otherwise it’s great though

milS

Atom
Nebulae
You’re supposed to hit your shots, I think that’s the issue
Nah I hit fine it’s just that some enemies tank entire magazines

And that other cunt who took 5 Molotov’s and an entire sniper mag before I just ran

Nebulae
Good ending first try : )

Only issue with the game was you had to craft ammo fucking constantly cause you ran out that fast, or atleast I did

Otherwise it’s great though
Well, that's actually a good thing, you're always low on ammo and you have to use it rationally. But idk how the fuck am I supposed to do shit on Stalker difficulty, especially if it comes to mutants.