Metro Exodus

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Yes? Who would bother to wait a year for a singleplayer game that is already made, I'd use piratebays, like probably 70% of people who wanted to buy it
Then you never cared about supporting that game and are just whining for the sake of it.
[doublepost=1549475471][/doublepost]Also tell that to Rockstar who earn fucking massive profit doing staggered releases on different platforms.

D

Deleted member 6062

most of the games i play on a regular basis are outside of steam and one of them happens to be on the very launcher metro is coming to so i have no problem with buying it through there

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Then you never cared about supporting that game and are just whining for the sake of it.
[doublepost=1549475471][/doublepost]Also tell that to Rockstar who earn fucking massive profit doing staggered releases on different platforms.
But Rockstar is not doing it in last moment? Also I do care about game and I'm going to support it anyway as I have PS4. I'm just extremly salty over that because some cash grab attempts are destroying a good series that had lot of trust. I want 4A to have as much profit as they can, but with epic game release I doubt it

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
But Rockstar is not doing it in last moment? Also I do care about game and I'm going to support it anyway as I have PS4. I'm just extremly salty over that because some cash grab attempts are destroying a good series that had lot of trust. I want 4A to have as much profit as they can, but with epic game release I doubt it
idk they'd get more profit if all of the fans from steam went over and bought it on epic

If the beef is with epic, then epic gets less of your money than steam does

And if the beef is with the publisher, I suppose the only course of action is to not buy the game at all to let them know you're dissastisfied with what they did here.

Nebulae
idk they'd get more profit if all of the fans from steam went over and bought it on epic

If the beef is with epic, then epic gets less of your money than steam does

And if the beef is with the publisher, I suppose the only course of action is to not buy the game at all to let them know you're dissastisfied with what they did here.
I'm gonna buy it on PS4 anyway, but I'm extremly dissapointed by publishers as they clearly went against the players, no one wanted to have this as exclusive on epic games, that's for sure and lately we had lot of examples of what bad PR moves and going against the fanbase can do (BF V, Fallout 76, Blizzard). I'm worried that it might strike 4A and end up in their company getting fucked over, as it's not some CDRed that has lot of cash and can work on different projects at the same time, we talk about studio from Ukraine that afaik is only living off the Metro success?

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I'm gonna buy it on PS4 anyway, but I'm extremly dissapointed by publishers as they clearly went against the players, no one wanted to have this as exclusive on epic games, that's for sure and lately we had lot of examples of what bad PR moves and going against the fanbase can do (BF V, Fallout 76, Blizzard). I'm worried that it might strike 4A and end up in their company getting fucked over, as it's not some CDRed that has lot of cash and can work on different projects at the same time, we talk about studio from Ukraine that afaik is only living off the Metro success?
It is very likely they were offered money by Epic to have it as an exclusive

I'm sure if they went through with it, they deemed it worthwhile in the long run. Whether that's gonna turn out poorly for them is to be decided

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Just bought the game - can't wait to play tomorrow. I've been waiting for this for a while

milS

Atom
Nebulae
I love having to spend all my resources to clean my guns and make ammo

Nebulae
Game is fucking 10/10 so far. Stalker difficulty is too hard for me now (but that's probably due to playing on PS4). Lore is bit different than in book but is still a logical continuation. I can't wait to see more tbh

milS

Atom
Nebulae
Game is fucking 10/10 so far. Stalker difficulty is too hard for me now (but that's probably due to playing on PS4). Lore is bit different than in book but is still a logical continuation. I can't wait to see more tbh
Cannibal part best part so far

I love just one shotting everything

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So far I find the game to be pretty good- I've ran into two texture/animation issues so far, though it's nothing which ruins the game.

One of the issues I had was when I went into a 'safehouse', it was raining out- the sound of the rain was great, though when I looked out the window it was not raining.

If you've not yet played or plan on buying it, my only recommendation for you is to spend some time in each zone- I've already done everything there is to do in the first one, and I'm now in the Spring setting. It doesn't really give you too much of a warning when you're heading to the next area, so just be wary.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
shut up dont throw spoilers!!!!!
dont throw spoilers.......

JUST THROW THAT ASS BACK ONE TIME BRO :fire::fire::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

DJ HIT IT

Last edited by a moderator:

milS

Atom
Nebulae
The underground facility part after the cannibals with all the spiders is fucking annoying as shit