>mfw

Nxgr9a4.png

gg

Reactions: List

Niko

Proton
Nebulae
Let it be known that I fucking destroyed @Niko yesterday

retard had full armor, shield, and a rapier/short spear and I still destroyed him hahaha
what a biiiiig liar he'd come and kill me when I was fighting the others, and I destroyed him in 1v1 @Thood74

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
my embarrassment put into video

In your defense, it can be hard to wind down to anti-brawler mindset in the heat of the moment. Plus, bare hands can be deceptively fast. I've caught off-guard many people who tried to go for a slow swing, but I gave them a quick jab in the jaw and threw them off-focus. Referencing myself from some pages back:
The key to beating unarmed/unarmored people is to have nerves of steel.
That's what they need, to be able to become as feared as their infamy makes them. They could die from the smallest mistake, so they need good wits.
You can block fists with a weapon, but a fist cannot block weapons. Brawlers rely on dodging and making sure the enemy won't be able to block their attacks to survive. In essence?
just keep calm 5head

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
In your defense, it can be hard to wind down to anti-brawler mindset in the heat of the moment. Plus, bare hands can be deceptively fast. I've caught off-guard many people who tried to go for a slow swing, but I gave them a quick jab in the jaw and threw them off-focus. Referencing myself from some pages back:

You can block fists with a weapon, but a fist cannot block weapons. Brawlers rely on dodging and making sure the enemy won't be able to block their attacks to survive. In essence?
just keep calm 5head

that's all well and good but all of this is implies that i saw the punch coming

which i didn't

i was caught so off guard i thought my swing was gonna kill him

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
that's all well and good but all of this is implies that i saw the punch coming

which i didn't

i was caught so off guard i thought my swing was gonna kill him
In your defense, it can be hard to wind down to anti-brawler mindset in the heat of the moment.
Heat of the moment being you disarmed him and he managed to sock you before you could even get your sword to scratch your back.