Mustafar server is SICk

Hf0osba.jpg

8pukUwV.jpg

Reactions: List

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
i love all the dumb fucks complaining about the star wars stuff
"nooooo it's supposed to be a historically accurate game you can't have lightsabers!!!!!"

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i love all the dumb fucks complaining about the star wars stuff
"nooooo it's supposed to be a historically accurate game you can't have lightsabers!!!!!"

ah yes. I love my historic medieval fighting game where everyone wears armor thats centuries apart, weapons cut through plate armor like its butter and the naked guy with a pan survives longer than the plate armor guy.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
It's kind of interesting how Mordhau is the one game to really make for interesting and fairly realistic lightsaber combat. While actual Star Wars games usually are a mixed bag of "they'll kill you, and you can't do anything about it" and "they'll kill you... eventually. Don't worry, these beams of plasma that can/will easily hit your vitals won't kill you unless you get whacked a couple dozen times"

But Mordhau? You can make fights last without taking away the intensity, yet ensure the price of being struck will be costly without it being unfair. That there is peak design, ladies and gents.

Niko

Proton
Nebulae
We should really do one day a mordhau star wars game night. The server is so epic when 64 players are doing some Sith VS Jedi.

VgMEZz6.jpg

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
decided to torture myself and play ranked to see what my placement would be
Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2020-06-22_14-20-59.png

literally never playing again because i won't be able to keep it lol