#MoreThanARefugee like/dislike counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Stop taking what I say and exaggerating the hell out of it.

No one in there right mind is going to give a kid a fucking gun and tell him to do that.

The final thing that you said...they 'might' tread on our shoes? Are you fucking blind? Do you not see what is going on in Europe because of the refugees?

OH, SO IF AMERICA WAS INVADED, ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM?

D

Deleted member 243

Hey guys Stalker here with another great idea lets gather a bunch of un-trained civilians, give them out-dated equipment and tell them to attack a foe that wears no uniform, has superior technology, has numbers and has literally no moral code and will cut your head off to show a point.

what could possibly go wrong??? viva le revolution!!!
B-BUT THE FRENCH DID IT ON THE 14TH OF JULLYYYYYY

Fuck's sake man ever considered the amount of friendly fire these idiots have there. They wear the same uniforms lmao.

WHY DO THEY DRESS BLACK IN ARID ENVIROMENTS IT STICKS OUT AND IT'S FUCKING COOKING IN THEIR CLOTHES DAMN

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 19

the united states only helps them out against isis and on very rare exceptions against assad. the americans aren't sending entires armies to actually fight alongside them. the very opposite thing actually happens with the syrian army where it has the support of hezbollah, the russian army, and the iranian revolutionary guard alongside plenty of shia militias and occasionally the kurds. try winning a war when there are so many forces that are against you and your only ally can't really help you as much as your own enemy's allies help him.

Before ISIS showed up, the Free Syrian Army was on the path to victory.

The USA spent a half a billion bucks training them.

Then ISIS shows up and it all goes to waste. Most of those guys go ahead and defect. They had EVERY opportunity to get rid of Assad before ISIS showed up, it's their ideology, their religion destroying their efforts.

JFC do you not understand sarcasm or are you simply dumb?
In case you ain't - I'm one of the "shithead refugees". A potential one, at least.
I live in an active warzone, and plan to seek refuge in Canada.

THDVFcGSks0.jpg

Say hi to the fucking parasite.

First of all, I'm not sure what I'm looking at in this picture, but it looks like the windows were either shot out or bombed, I'm not sure.

Second of all, I never called you a 'shithead refugee'.

Due to technological advancements, I highly doubt that taking up arms would solve anything.

Think about this: it's the 21st century. Guns can literally tear you the fuck up. The musket times are over, and giving an M16 to an untrained militant might not work out like back in the day.

And of course the rebels are being fucked left and right. ISIS vastly outnumbers outposts and bumrushes like a bunch of Commie soldiers. They overwhelm the outposts and roflstomp anyone in their way. And not to forget, the guerrila tactics they use.

HEY, IF AMERICA IS SO STRONK, WHY COULDN'T THEY BEAT VIETNAM???

That was a result of poor tactical decisions which were influenced by politics, not the soldiers or the technology.

Hey guys Stalker here with another great idea lets gather a bunch of un-trained civilians, give them out-dated equipment and tell them to attack a foe that wears no uniform, has superior technology, has numbers and has literally no moral code and will cut your head off to show a point.

what could possibly go wrong??? viva le revolution!!!

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/18/pentagon-wasted-500-million-syrian-rebels/

How about you do some research before you post?

OH, SO IF AMERICA WAS INVADED, ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM?

Yes. I have guns in my home. I would fight for my country, I don't see whats wrong with that.

D

Deleted member 243

Before ISIS showed up, the Free Syrian Army was on the path to victory.

The USA spent a half a billion bucks training them.

Then ISIS shows up and it all goes to waste. Most of those guys go ahead and defect. They had EVERY opportunity to get rid of Assad before ISIS showed up, it's their ideology, their religion destroying their efforts.

First of all, I'm not sure what I'm looking at in this picture, but it looks like the windows were either shot out or bombed, I'm not sure.

That was a result of poor tactical decisions which were influenced by politics, not the soldiers or the technology.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/18/pentagon-wasted-500-million-syrian-rebels/

Yes. I have guns in my home. I would fight for my country, I don't see whats wrong with that.
You'd get shot hands down

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Hey guys it's stalker again and though my past sollution was a little sketchy - I have this new great idea to replace it.

Instead of making them un-trained. We're going to fully train them, give them guns, and make it so they can attack and defend as they please without our assistance because that has never gone wrong before right?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

D

Deleted member 372

Hey, if America could do it, ANYONE can do it.
You assume that things are just white and black for these people, was the tyrannical British doing so much as make our lives hell no. They taxed us, and thus we rebelled so that we could make our own decisions.

But using that as a way to nullify all refugees is stupid as it isn't even a good reference for an event like this. So either know your facts or don't speak on a situation.

Is it your gun? Are you willing to end your life over some ideals? I'm honestly guess you will says yes and to be fair that's a lie and you know it. Everyone wants to live, generally, and I doubt you are any different

D

Deleted member 19

Hey guys it's stalker again and though my past sollution was a little sketchy - I have this new great idea to replace it.

Instead of making them un-trained. We're going to fully train them, give them guns, and make it so they can attack and defend as they please without our assistance because that has never gone wrong before right?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

Then your just PROVING my point. We've given them so much money and assistance and yet they throw it in our face to go on Jihad. It's a lost cause.

or it could be the fact that many locals had supported ISIS prior to the revolution even happening

Again, proving my point. They don't want democracy.

You'd get shot hands down

I'd go out shooting.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Then your just PROVING my point. We've given them so much money and assistance and yet they throw it in our face to go on Jihad. It's a lost cause.
How is it proving your point if I'm sarcastically pointing out that every solution you have suggested so far only causes a bigger problem?

D

Deleted member 19

You assume that things are just white and black for these people, was the tyrannical British doing so much as make our lives hell no. They taxed us, and thus we rebelled so that we could make our own decisions.

But using that as a way to nullify all refugees is stupid as it isn't even a good reference for an event like this. So either know your facts or don't speak on a situation.

I'm referring to the ability of a populace to rebel, even against difficult odds.

Is it your gun? Are you willing to end your life over some ideals? I'm honestly guess you will says yes and to be fair that's a lie and you know it. Everyone wants to live, generally, and I doubt you are any different

If some fuckhead army comes and invades my country, tries to take away my rights, then I'm fighting them till' the death. There's nothing wrong with that.

maybe the syrian people don't want democracy, that's why so many of them support the tyrant named assad

It's what I've been saying. We've given them the chance for democracy, and they don't want it.

Let Assad run Syria, and put in another dictator like him in Iraq and Libya to keep the people in line.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hey, if America could do it, ANYONE can do it.

America:
  • Population already armed
  • Major financial support from other countries (France)
  • Led by soldiers, politicians and strategists
  • Fighting an army utilizing outdated tactics with your own guerilla tactics
  • Would literally take months for the enemy to resupply across the Atlantic, while you were literally fighting right next to your supply

Syria:
  • Civilian population not armed
  • Near to no support from other countries
  • Fighting against an army using modern tactics and a fighting force utilizing guerilla tactics (Two fronts)
  • Enemy can resupply in a few weeks if not days, due to you fighting in basically your own back yard

Gee Syria and America sure are in the same situation right.

Not to mention that American infrastructure and civilian population hadn't been completely fucked by America being a literal active war zone with a strict and oppressive government before the revolutionary war.

maybe the syrian people don't want democracy, that's why so many of them support the tyrant named assad

Honestly, if I was in their shoes, I'd be more inclined to support Assad because I sure as shit don't want to fear being jumped or blown up by Jihadi John every time I want to go and buy my groceries.

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae

The entire refugee situation is a load of bull.
No, it's not morally good to let them in.
Your fucking over freedom loving, peaceful, good people for those who want to come in and leech off you.

Europe used to rule the world, it still does in some ways, but all of that is going to go down the drain unless Europe stands up for itself.

Give the refugees a gun and send them back to their country, tell them to fight for their own freedom.
Don't make Europe look like God here.

They can't solve every problem, they're not all-powerful.

It's what I've been saying here: self reliance. And yes, people are going to die in war, you can't stop it.

I'm not saying every country should Sweden its own guts out, but for fuck's sake you sure are ignorant.

They wouldn't be displaced if they put their families in the Free Syrian Army's control zone and then went out to fight ISIS and Assad.

Ah! Yes. It is so easy to speak of such things. Surely it'd be an easy thing for you to move to a territorry controlled by a violent dictator?

I mean, heeeeey, it's not like the Ukrainian conflict left over a million people displaced despite there being cLeArSafEZoNes iN maiNlAnD uKraIne rIghT!?!?!??!?!?!

The thing is - in conflicts like this, the "legal" government of the country tends to do anything in it's power to get the resulting refugee as far away as possible, because they bring chaos and disruption anywhere they go.

The only fucking reason I'm still here, living under the rule of a violent Far Cry esque dictator, fearful of getting executed in case my sexuality gets discovered by anyone IRL, JUST because we could not endure living as refugees in Ukraine. They didn't want us. They didn't give us anything. We sought employment or some basic help - only to be greeted with passive-agressive remarks and never-ending paperwork.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If that's the case, why should we be letting them in our countries?
i never said we should man they're savages, our wars with them proved it

Let Assad run Syria, and put in another dictator like him in Iraq and Libya to keep the people in line.
or just divide it so that dictators like him wouldn't have the power and influence to threaten others.

D

Deleted member 372

If some fuckhead army comes and invades my country, tries to take away my rights, then I'm fighting them till' the death. There's nothing wrong with that.
You are lying to yourself. I am a very radical minded man and I wouldn't even give my life for my country. It doesn't really matter abut rights or ideologies its about life.

fearful of getting executed in case my sexuality is found out by anyone IRL
OH WHATS THIS?! A MAN LIVING IN IT MAKING YOUR ARGUMENT USELESS. LISTEN TO HIM

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

No you wouldn't. Hell, not even I would.

Hard truth is the majority of what you've said is complete, and utter bullshit. Granted, that's your opinion, but the it's my opinion to think you're acting like a fucking idiot.

Okay, so you compared the current war to the war of Independence. A war where they litterally had NO OTHER CHOICE THEN TO FIGHT and shot at the British from cover while the British followed the procedure of an actual battle. You won your independence because you were a fucking mess of farmers who didn't KNOW Military procedures. They used muskets, not automatic rifles, drones, or trucks with machineguns. Hell, you didn't even technically win, the British left because it was too much of a hassle lmao.

But it was sure Ironic when you couldn't win the vietnam war because they used guerilla tactics against you?? I guess war is harder then you thought..

Listen Revan, your not gonna be in Red Dawn if you get invaded, your gonna be in a controlled town, or in some ruins, fearing for your life. I just feel like your seriously misinformed and it saddens me someone could be so ignorant to people generally just trying to stay alive.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Yeah, they did just have primitive firearms, but they were also outnumbered by a vast and highly trained fighting force, the greatest in the world. Yet they managed to pull it off and win.

In Syria there are a shitload more weapon types, but the Free Syrian Army doesn't lack any of that. They have international support, and the U.S. giving them supplies. If they truly believed in democracy their troops wouldn't defect to ISIS and they'd of pushed Assad's forces into the sea and won.
It's a three sided civil war and everybody believes their side is freedom idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.