News nebulous - end of year reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
What a year it's been.
The rise and fall and rise and fall and rise and fall etc of Nebulous Cloud.
Fifty billion death threads, forty trillion events, ninety two pk appeals and a community constantly improving.
Honestly it's a lot less toxic around here then it used to be, despite this being only my second new year in this community.

In the future? Who knows.
Nebulous S&whateveritscalled box server? Nebulous Nomanssky?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO EPISODE ONE OF NEBULOUSCRAFT
*walks out of spawn*
“the fuck is this, chat? everyones just standin’ around...”

*walks to the helipad*
“no, what? Im not gonna jump into the fuckin water itll kill me, are you guys idiots?...

alright ill take a dip just for a s-
agh! ugh! agh! agh! hit in the g-“

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Doesnt feel like 2021

Feels more like june 2020 for me

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
2021 is definitely going to be a year of progress for me; driving (which I'm ecstatic about), working (which I'm dreading), cooking, fishing, maybe even a girlfriend? women cringe.

So while I may not be around in 2021 like I was in late 2015, 2016, 2017, a bit of 2018 and most of 2020; I will still be here, getting frustrated at all of you for being retarded, but still trying to help the place out as much as I can with the positions I've been given.

If there's one thing I know I'll personally be letting stay in my mind, it's this;

07138099b61f0e2b8f73d35a3b191add.jpg

Call it cliché, cringe or whatever you want; I believe it because it's true and I plan to allow it to keep my head in the moment.

Enjoy yourselves guys.

D

Deleted member 243

i start watching anime, effective a few hours ago because im binging attack on titan right now + cowboy bebop

i am... changing.. ..

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
shoutout to everyone here thats still vibing, please excuse my drunken rambling

i know i already posted but, cringe as it is, this place is like a second family to me lmfao

i've made some good friends here and, even if one of them does go to my school, im glad i met them

we might all be here because we like roleplaying on a game that's almost as old as me but fuck, we have fun doing it. or had. theres a lotta lurkers
there's no harm in it yknow?

its just mad to think i've been here for half a decade, on and off. i hope it keeps up, because this place - as much as it very much pisses me off occasionally - is great

i hope next year i can improve my real life a bit but shit, i did what i could this year. through all that, i'll still be here drawing avatars, chugging out fish market rp and buying fishtanks for scalper prices

love u all xoxo

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
i don't really play the server much anymore aside from randomly jumping in every few months, but this community still feels like a welcome place for me and i appreciate that alongside the good memories i made here during my main playing days. happy new year guys!

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
still can't believe i've spent 25% of my life shitposting on the same forum
[doublepost=1609458895][/doublepost]
did 2020 even happen it passed so fucking quickly

it felt like it went super fast and super slow at the same time

i couldn't wait for it to be over but i can't believe the end of the year came so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.