News nebulous - end of year reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ill wait for the ceo of 2020's pk appeal.

Ah I wonder who that i-

Screen_Shot_2018-03-07_at_2.08.13_PM.png

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
gonna give my serious answer now

2020s been a pretty shit year for me mentally and i have had really bad luck but its also been good sometimes

had the closest person and best friend of my life move halfway across the word and ive been isolated in my house for 10 months or so and i can count the amount of times ive went out for something other than groceries on a single hand, feel really isolated

but on the other hand i got my wonderful gremlin of a dog and i love him (cant get a picture of him cause hes sleeping, surprisingly doesnt seem to care about the fireworks) and he made the year worth it

Weirdest part of 2021 is that ill be 18, legally an adult and its a really fucking weird feeling, dont really feel like im ready for it at all nor do i really have any plans/goals for what i want to do

thank u guys for being here and tolerating my shit jokes and the countless long ass ramblings ive posted at 4 am i love you all

mute out

frentium

radiation is just spicy air
Nebulae
Happy new year everyone.

Been a tough year but we've pushed through it.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If we get through the first three days without the threat of WW3 unlike last year?

I'd say we're good.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Weirdest part of 2021 is that ill be 18, legally an adult and its a really fucking weird feeling, dont really feel like im ready for it at all nor do i really have any plans/goals for what i want to do

i'll let you in on a secret:

it literally doesn't matter

I turned 18 3 years ago now and i still don't know what i'm doing

i can barely remember when i turned 18; It's not like you wake up with a chad jawline and full beard and ready to go to work at office like a real adult™️ on the morning of your birthday

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
it's been a great year boys and cringe as it is, im glad i was here to take part in some of the most memorable shit i've ever done in a video game
dont ever say to yourself that having fun in a community, even if it's a hl2rp gmod community, is 'cringe'. If you're having fun and making friends, it's not cringe.

unless it's a furry convention.

happy new year

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
2020 breezed by fast, didn't it? Yet I feel like it's the year I've made my best (read: worst) memes around here. Plus, I got to conclude a character arc and go through plenty from another one. 2021's probably gonna be an even bigger of a challenge for everyone, myself included, but I'll hope the best for all!

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
ENJOY THE THEME WHILE IT LASTS CHAPS
blackquill designed this shit so he could have a gradient in titles

biased based?
[doublepost=1609460126][/doublepost]
actually got snow today believe it or not

but more mush than anything

black snow
if its less than 4cm it can fuck off