Nebulous Weapon/Combat Thread

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Gotta be. Remington 870 Tactical = Reinfield 880, makes sense.
870ExpressSyn2ShotExt_25077_RV.png
???????????
mossberg 590A1

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
I'm not much of a gun person, Danish people generally are generally anti-gun and you wont find many who owns anything more than a hunting rifle (Even those are strictly regulated) Regardless, I really enjoy the mechanical aspects of guns since they have to be simple and reliable, which makes the engineering easier to follow.

My personal favorite is the Luger P08, being one of the very first semi-automatic pistols. It's not exactly reliable and doesn't necessarily have a great reputation (Being mostly carried by german officers during WW2 as a status-symbol). The reload-arm is really quite unique and if I had a pistol, this'd be it.

Especially since I probably wouldn't ever shoot it.

Qcfrkok.jpg

Mauser-P08-5.jpg

I only ever shot a BB gun and I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@lil fandango, can't be the Remington, lower barrel's way too short.

Could be the Mossberg, since the lower barrel's roughly the same length.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Went onto a discussion page.

Reinfeld 880 - Remington Model 870 MCS

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I'm not much of a gun person, Danish people generally are generally anti-gun and you wont find many who owns anything more than a hunting rifle (Even those are strictly regulated) Regardless, I really enjoy the mechanical aspects of guns since they have to be simple and reliable, which makes the engineering easier to follow.

My personal favorite is the Luger P08, being one of the very first semi-automatic pistols. It's not exactly reliable and doesn't necessarily have a great reputation (Being mostly carried by german officers during WW2 as a status-symbol). The reload-arm is really quite unique and if I had a pistol, this'd be it.

Especially since I probably wouldn't ever shoot it.

Qcfrkok.jpg

Mauser-P08-5.jpg

I only ever shot a BB gun and I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

The luger has one of the best reputations around WW1 where it was used to great extent,hell any officer in WW1 that had a luger would love to buy upgrades for it and transform into a trench clearing luger:
66999d1259469780-wwi-unit-marked-lp08-artillery-luger-lots-other-stuff-11.jpg

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
THE BEST RIFLE TO EVER GRACE THIS WORLD
Courtesy of our lord and savior John Garand.

tumblr_mrplfhGciP1rl5gjpo1_500.jpg

It was the first standard-issue semi-automatic military rifle. By all accounts the M1 rifle served with distinction. General George S. Patton called it "the greatest battle implement ever devised".

tumblr_o30cknOKOy1sctglyo1_500.gif

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
the M1 Garand is truly the only weapon worthy of being showered in glorious patriotism

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Pretty good edit since the entire damn thing is greyscale, it'd probably be hard to actually select the cloud with Photoshop.

You don't see many nukes that aren't patriotic anyway. Not like a Country would nuke someone for un-patriotic reasons.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Man, I love bolt-action rifles, snipers, shotguns and all those special pistols.

I once shot an SKS in a range, it was legit the best day in the world

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Fired the following depicted guns.

ruger-1022-22-GmqC.JPG

103237-161587

1366303-tokarev_norincom213b.jpg

DSC05553.jpg

895158_01_colt_1911_45acp__640.jpg
\
cz-usa-cz-75-bd.png

FLA-2016-1.jpg

there were a few others I can't remember them at this time, but there was 3 different .22s (one being a target pistol) and a .17 calibre rifle. Another Soviet bloc compact pistol, two other shotguns. Unfortunately I haven't tried any revolvers yet.

It's a bit of a pain to get guns in Canada tbh and if I want my own I have to do a course and then a test, or I can challenge the test, but it's always better to have more knowledge even though the course videos are online. So, better than British gun laws, but we have a 5 round magazine limit by law and it's still crazy regulated and you need to be a part of a gun club to get a permit to go target shooting with restricted firearms (pistols and certain rifles).

Hoping next change in government can relax the laws and RCMP's role in designating certain weapons classifications, but that's betting on an election.

BTW paintball and airsoft are gay.