Nebulous Weapon/Combat Thread

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
expandable-batons-knife-india.jpg

would rather have this tbh
So would I but they're far harder to take around in the UK.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
welcome to germany where it's so hard to get a gun it isn't even worth the effort anymore

D

Deleted member 1405

i like using black and purple texture gun
[doublepost=1470334399][/doublepost]This is what I use. It's called the Kleebold SMG v2

BulletHose2-660x536.jpg

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
hello im socially insecure so i own 3 butterfly knives and a katana rack even though its not katanas on the rack but wakizashi swords mind you haha

bp-butterfly-rainbow-in34b3t-thumb.jpg

katana_rack_ensemble_by_arhero-d4rpmaf.jpg

and since im an eurofag haha i wish i could have a gun so i could defend myself the right way haha
if i had the 2nd amendment (which i belive is a human right) i would have an ak47 and a mosin nagant hehe most durable weapons in the world which is needed for the future post-apocalyptic survivals

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
hello im socially insecure so i own 3 butterfly knives and a katana rack even though its not katanas on the rack but wakizashi swords mind you haha

bp-butterfly-rainbow-in34b3t-thumb.jpg

katana_rack_ensemble_by_arhero-d4rpmaf.jpg

and since im an eurofag haha i wish i could have a gun so i could defend myself the right way haha
if i had the 2nd amendment (which i belive is a human right) i would have an ak47 and a mosin nagant hehe most durable weapons in the world which is needed for the future post-apocalyptic survivals
I recognize you!

You were on the news!

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Since people felt the last one was derailed due to discussions about non-guns, or about the politics of weapons etc., I'm making a new one that broadens the scope to what the thread was fitting.

If you disagree with having these discussions, you're free to not read or watch this thread, but please don't disturb those who do.

Yada yada, I own a ruger 10/22, fired many other weapons, etc.

I pretend to know a lot about guns and having fired them.
Don't think I've ever fired one however, but my favorite weapons would be the m1 garand, colt 1911, and ak47. Popular picks I know, but truthful. Also a fan of the Thompson, .45 is a really nice caliber IMO, good mix between pistol and rifle.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I love it.

To use them at their best, yeah, they do; but Kubotans also work as fist packs to support the strength of punches, and help prevent you fucking up your wrists in a fist fight, and given that I fight like a boxer, it helps.
i could beat you in a fist fight

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Some dudes here know their guns.

Anyone know the IRL equivalent for the Reinfield 880 from PAYDAY2?

Reinfeld-880-shotgun.jpg

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Some dudes here know their guns.

Anyone know the IRL equivalent for the Reinfield 880 from PAYDAY2?

Reinfeld-880-shotgun.jpg
either a m3 benelli or a mossberg 500, im bad with recognizing guns, dont kill me

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
either a m3 benelli or a mossberg 500, im bad with recognizing guns, dont kill me

foto-m3-12.png

Fuck you're pretty close.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
snip cramdam was faster than me realizing im blind