Nebulous Weapon/Combat Thread

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
PG1950203MOS.jpg

Glock 19 - It's one of the first guns I ever shot, its reliable, packs a good enough punch, but its expensive so I have to save up

Also it looks damn fine...

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
beAnWVZ.jpg

I've fired both these models when I went Clay Pigeon shooting. Just opening the barrel and loading the shells feels so satisfying. Of course, I found the bottom one easier to fire because I'm a manlet.

Bd0PcCW.jpg

I've also fired this, unfortunately without the SUSAT sight. Despite its reputation for having a terrible build quality, it just feels so amazing to fire. There's just the perfect amount of resistance on the trigger, the sights look wonderful, and the gun itself is not too heavy to hold (which is a plus considering I'm a midget and shooting practices with this last for like 1 and a half hours on the range at a time). The recoil is also manageable; a lot of kick but if you expect it you can keep it on the point in which you wish to get your grouping. If I can find it, I'I'll upload a picture of my targets from the first time firing this weapon which gained me the second highest shooting commendation.

RDh8jXr.jpg

I'm currently trying to get myself into a course to be able to get trained on the L86 LSW because it looks and sounds amazing. With the L98, you're forced to fire in semi-automatic for safety reasons, so only one shot at a time. But for this you just get full reign and can fire fully automatic until all your rounds are spent.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I actually own a balisong knife, I haven't used it in a while though because it's really dangerous and more of a novelty than anything else

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
beAnWVZ.jpg

I've fired both these models when I went Clay Pigeon shooting. Just opening the barrel and loading the shells feels so satisfying. Of course, I found the bottom one easier to fire because I'm a manlet.

Bd0PcCW.jpg

I've also fired this, unfortunately without the SUSAT sight. Despite its reputation for having a terrible build quality, it just feels so amazing to fire. There's just the perfect amount of resistance on the trigger, the sights look wonderful, and the gun itself is not too heavy to hold (which is a plus considering I'm a midget and shooting practices with this last for like 1 and a half hours on the range at a time). The recoil is also manageable; a lot of kick but if you expect it you can keep it on the point in which you wish to get your grouping. If I can find it, I'I'll upload a picture of my targets from the first time firing this weapon which gained me the second highest shooting commendation.

RDh8jXr.jpg

I'm currently trying to get myself into a course to be able to get trained on the L86 LSW because it looks and sounds amazing. With the L98, you're forced to fire in semi-automatic for safety reasons, so only one shot at a time. But for this you just get full reign and can fire fully automatic until all your rounds are spent.

that greEN GRIP IS JUST OOOOOOOOOOOF TIP TOP SEXY

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
uh well
IMG_1936.jpg

sounded like an air gun lol
and hopefully soon-ish
IMG_1937.jpg

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's nice to hold. I've carried the LSW, but I'm not actually qualified to shoot it

Cool you actually fired a gun? in the netherlands guns are banned sadly. only if you got a permit to carry a hand gun but is limited.

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
Cool you actually fired a gun? in the netherlands guns are banned sadly. only if you got a permit to carry a hand gun but is limited.
mate that sucks. same here in uk but because im an aut and in the air cadets i got to fire it

Zuperned

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
aut = autistic
i'm not actually. it's just considered majority of people in the air cadets are special

oh i thought it was for something short. i feel stupid now for not thinking you mean autism.

also i mostly like revolvers.

DesertedCake

Proton
Nebulae
beAnWVZ.jpg

Bd0PcCW.jpg

RDh8jXr.jpg

i thought they banned guns in your country

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
i thought they banned guns in your country
shotguns are allowed if you have a permit. they are used usually by farmers or for recreation
the rifles i have used is because i'm part of a military organistion (despite it being full of socially inept children). that's how i managed to fire them