North Korea Tour

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
It'd be sweet if you got Photos of the Temple filled with Gifts (Can't remember it's exact name, but it's filled with so-called 'Gifts from Leaders from around the World'); but you can't use a Camera when your inside apparently. Chances are you won't be able to walk at least 20ft in a direction of your choice without being told off. That, and everything you do will probably be watched/monitored more thoroughly than a sexual predator

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Camera when your inside apparently.
e3OB6bE.jpg

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you find someone called Shin Young Jin, tell her that her son, Heo Young Joon, found a family and has a grandson and a granddaughter.
Damn. That hit me right in the fucking feels. :sob:

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
In a nutshell, north korea seems to be the closest thing you can get IRL to Oceania.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
What is oceania?
Seeing how you have never read George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four, I will explain it to you: In Nineteen Eighty Four, Oceania is one of the three superstates that war over what remains of the planet after a nuclear war, the other two being Eurasia and and Eastasia. Like north korea, Oceania practices heavy censorship, and a lot of spying on it's citizenship.

You should read it man, It's a great book.

Nebulae
Like north korea, Oceania practices heavy censorship, and a lot of spying on it's citizenship.

You have fallen for the propaganda of the west.

The glorious nation of DPRK does not spy or censor their citizens. The dear leader Kim Jong Un would never do such a awfull thing.
The dear leader loves his people, he loves you and me. The west is the enemy, the US is the real enemy. North Korea is your friend.

gty_arts_culture_subordinated_ll_111221_vblog.jpg

611d82f380cfb21a8ee620a60d28feb3.jpg