Serious On Communism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bird

Quark
Nebulae
I'm very skeptical of the whole holocaust business but I welcome everybody's opinion, really
Can you please explain to me why 65,000 tons of discarded chemical munitions seized by the Soviets from Nazi Germany rest at the bottom of the Baltic Sea if they hadn't intended on using gas as a method of exterminating humans?
Also,
1c5320003b.png

For shame, Roby. For shame.
5bb1a109ad.png

Last edited:

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
https://www.iamat.org/country/slovakia/risk/air-pollution
lmao wtf is this vid

eastern european countries, quite franctly, arent very different except the name they share in political corruption, air pollution as described by the link, social development.

Nice that the asshole shows one of the destroyed, old Luníks which are basically just gypsy towns provided to them by the state, now think why did they get to live in such a shithole. Well its because the country wastes enough resources as it is, without the gypsies even working. Still, even for gypsies I remember new-built places which ended up destroyed as fuck after 6 years of them living there. Talking about the local gypsytown near Markušovce. I could also tell you just the same as It is with the air, pretty sure New York has both shit air and its own places which can end up looking exactly like these gypsy towns, therefore really i wouldnt take this as any sort of argument but an attempt to provoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
Nice that the asshole shows one of the destroyed, old Luníks which are basically just gypsy towns provided to them by the state, now think why did they get to live in such a shithole. Well its because the country wastes enough resources as it is, without the gypsies even working. Still, even for gypsies I remember new-built places which ended up destroyed as fuck after 6 years of them living there. Talking about the local gypsytown near Markušovce. I could also tell you just the same as It is with the air, pretty sure New York has both shit air and its own places which can end up looking exactly like these gypsytown, therefore really i wouldnt take this as any sort of argument but an attempt to provoke.

thats very interesting. we dont have gypsytowns over here

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Yes but dont tell me there are no places that look like those gypsytowns. Besides, the gypsies aren't the fault of our state, they're the fault of the politicians.

bird

Quark
Nebulae
Nice that the asshole shows one of the destroyed, old Luníks which are basically just gypsy towns provided to them by the state, now think why did they get to live in such a shithole. Well its because the country wastes enough resources as it is, without the gypsies even working. Still, even for gypsies I remember new-built places which ended up destroyed as fuck after 6 years of them living there. Talking about the local gypsytown near Markušovce. I could also tell you just the same as It is with the air, pretty sure New York has both shit air and its own places which can end up looking exactly like these gypsytown, therefore really i wouldnt take this as any sort of argument but an attempt to provoke.
76336059a7.jpg

This is in Detroit.
612e2601ab.jpg

The Hague
Shit like this is everywhere my guy.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no you lazy fuck if you're so concerned about statistics someone posted on a forum then you should fucking google them to see if it's true.
I'm just saying that it wouldn't be so hard for you to just go back to that link you found that shows that statistic, and then send that link to me.
Please.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
I'm just saying that it wouldn't be so hard for you to just go back to that link you found that shows that statistic, and then send that link to me.
Please.
Lol how can you ask for statistics if people take it as a normal thing for a capitalist to get money by doing nothing but buying materials and commanding his workers around

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lol how can you ask for statistics if people take it as a normal thing for a capitalist to get money by doing nothing but buying materials and commanding his workers around
I'm talking about his "US is 32nd place in world"

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
you were implying that factory workers don't work.
No, I was breakimg the other guys argument of "factories are led by professionaly trained factory workers". They arent really workers anymore since they got in charge of the factory, collecting cash and yelling around, other than that doing nothing at all.
EDIT: if you dont get it, factory leaders are the capitalists...

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No, I was breakimg the other guys argument of "factories are led by professionaly trained factory workers". They arent really workers anymore since they got in charge of the factory, collecting cash and yelling around, other than that doing nothing at all.
EDIT: if you dont get it, factory leaders are the capitalists...
those guys have more experience and teach the lesser experienced workers how to operate factory equipment, not injuring themselves on said equipment, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.