Serious Post screenshots from other games!

ElectricTaco

Electron
Nebulae

3vOdO6g.jpg

b6UtJiv.jpg

pl1gy6t.jpg

SDs9iUe.jpg

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
JCvRuFs.jpg

in short they decided that hold this position and circular formation was the only two buttons on their AI keyboard brain so i got to surround them and hit them from all angles while arrowspamming the rest from a safe distance
go12LUi.jpg

E6Jy3zR.png

the war is basically a wrap from here since they've expended the bulk of their army in a very silly fight

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
in short they decided that hold this position and circular formation was the only two buttons on their AI keyboard brain so i got to surround them and hit them from all angles while arrowspamming the rest from a safe distance

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
not counting ds2

fuck ds2
373f83dd136246b6cdc983e8a99f16a1.png
ds2 from gameplay isnt shit
its just a really misplaced title if it threw everything storywise that was in ds1 while still keeping elements like Ornstein
The soundtrack is also pretty solid

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
cdda-sc.png

Started a new CDDA playthrough, spawned in a house with three backpacks, a ton of food and tools and pretty good starting clothes. Went searching for a long-term shelter away from the population center and found a massive abandoned undeground bunker. Let's goo
(although the biggest challenge will be working through the excel spreadsheet of items and crafting options haha)
Update: Run's over
Learned the true terror of having a Mi-Go charge you with 4x your speed, persevere through bushes and among trees, vanish for a few seconds, only to reappear from the rear and absolutely tear you apart in two turns

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
AFTER YEARS OF SEARCH, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND HIM... THE LEGENDARY.......................................BIG YOSHI

unknown.png