Shit that happened in your school(s)

D

Deleted member 22

4eP62xI.png

these fences have a lot of stories to tell: So in my school you are not allowed to come out like you want, if you want to get out of the school you must climb a couple of fences including these ones. Most of the time people escape from school when it's lunch break, most of the people don't return but we do, we eat food for cheaper outside then climb back in. These fences are in the front side of our school, it's very easy to climb but there are a lot of teacher that want to catch you so badly. We escaped from school and we ate our cheap delicious foods, then we returned, there were teachers but the ring belled and we had to get in, we started climbing in and while my friend was climbing teacher yelled like "SON COME HERE!" and he got worried and tried to climb back outside, his hand slipped and he fell, one of the spear or whatever you call it penetrated his arm, it went in and went out, you could see the spear coming out of his hand, he was bleeding like hell, the teacher pretended he didn't see and his other friends wanted to take him to the bathroom and not to show it to any teacher because they would get us in trouble. But he passed out and they had to inform teachers, ambulance came took him to the hospital and he turned out just a okay. Thankfully he can move his arm and such.
>You have pointy spear fence

>We cant even wear masks to school on halloween and our middle school playgrounds made out of fucking plastic

Reactions: List

betazero9

f(x) = ax2+bx+c
Nebulae
4eP62xI.png

these fences have a lot of stories to tell: So in my school you are not allowed to come out like you want, if you want to get out of the school you must climb a couple of fences including these ones. Most of the time people escape from school when it's lunch break, most of the people don't return but we do, we eat food for cheaper outside then climb back in. These fences are in the front side of our school, it's very easy to climb but there are a lot of teacher that want to catch you so badly. We escaped from school and we ate our cheap delicious foods, then we returned, there were teachers but the ring belled and we had to get in, we started climbing in and while my friend was climbing teacher yelled like "SON COME HERE!" and he got worried and tried to climb back outside, his hand slipped and he fell, one of the spear or whatever you call it penetrated his arm, it went in and went out, you could see the spear coming out of his hand, he was bleeding like hell, the teacher pretended he didn't see and his other friends wanted to take him to the bathroom and not to show it to any teacher because they would get us in trouble. But he passed out and they had to inform teachers, ambulance came took him to the hospital and he turned out just a okay. Thankfully he can move his arm and such.
fucking rip lmao

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
>You have pointy spear fence

>We cant even wear masks to school on halloween and our middle school playgrounds made out of fucking plastic
you can't wear masks in my school as well, most of the people wear our uniform on their shirt and take off the uniform when they get into our school because they don't allow you to get in if you don't have an uniform, my school is very strict about uniforms.

Last edited:

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
well uh, this week a little metal cupboard or something filled with gas canisters was broken into lmao
all the canisters are gone, hope no kids be using lighters near em ;)

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My friend and i accidentally threw a rock in a window like in the 5th grade. There was a huge manhunt for us because they didn't see the faces in the camera only clothes, like they came to classes and looked at everyones clothes, faces and shit. We never got caught.

Story 2:
Literally half of our school went to stores nearby, we weren't allowed to do that, getting caught is 2 hours of sitting with the teacher that caught you. So me and my friend were sneaky, and went to the store in the hours where there is no one "Patrolling" the stores and shit. Then we see this bodybuilder teacher guy walking towards us fast, we sprint to the forest and be there for like 5 minutes before casually walking into the store, inside we were like "Woah, that was close" We bought some food and on our way out we saw the bodybuilder teacher come in trough the moving doors so we knew we were fucked, and we were, he just grabbed me and my friend from our backpack's and dragged us out of the store. Then we sat 2 hours with the bodybuilder teacher in the class and had to go to school next day with our parents because we ran away from him. IT was cringy.

Last edited:

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
My friend and i accidentally threw a rock in a window like in the 5th grade. There was a huge manhunt for us because they didn't see the faces in the camera only clothes, like they came to classes and looked at everyones clothes, faces and shit. We never got caught.

Story 2:
Literally half of our school went to stores nearby, we weren't allowed to do that, getting caught is 2 hours of sitting with the teacher that caught you. So me and my friend were sneaky, and went to the store in the hours where there is no one "Patrolling" the stores and shit. Then we see this bodybuilder teacher guy walking towards us fast, we sprint to the forest and be there for like 5 minutes before casually walking into the store, inside we were like "Woah, that was close" We bought some food and on our way out we saw the bodybuilder teacher come in trough the moving doors so we knew we were fucked, and we were, he just grabbed me and my friend from our backpack's and dragged us out of the store. Then we sat 2 hours with the bodybuilder teacher in the class and had to go to school next day with our parents because we ran away from him. IT was cringy.
sitting 2 hours with the teacher? are your teachers crazy?

Cmdr. Friendly Enginer

Its lonely here looks like ive left
Nebulae
Thing is my primary and secondary schools all had the green pointed fencing built, it was a right shitshow because every other day someone either got an arm or a leg caught and or cut or someone fell from them and either sprain an ankle or break something (pic related but its just a random fence somewhere not at any of my schools)
Fencing.jpg

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
Thing is my primary and secondary schools all had the green pointed fencing built, it was a right shitshow because every other day someone either got an arm or a leg caught and or cut or someone fell from them and either sprain an ankle or break something (pic related but its just a random fence somewhere not at any of my schools)
Fencing.jpg
I never understood why some schools would literally have spiked fences. So stupid and un-needed, unless the school is a school for prisoners

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yea same happened to me when we threw those loud fucking firecrackers into toilets in sixth grade or something and there was like a bounty of 50 euros on us because the janitors got really angry lmao

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
I never understood why some schools would literally have spiked fences. So stupid and un-needed, unless the school is a school for prisoners
my school is like a prison to be honest, I mean alcohol and cigarette is not allowed yet 85% of the school uses them and they even sell them in my school. Literally when you enter the bathroom you can always see someone selling a singular cigarette. They buy the packet for 10tl and considering it has 20 cigarettes inside it, he sells 10 cigarettes and smokes the other 10 and buys another packet. I mean other then that I was walking and we saw an empty beer bottle hanged to a tree with a rope.

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
my school is like a prison to be honest, I mean alcohol and cigarette is not allowed yet 85% of the school uses them and they even sell them in my school. Literally when you enter the bathroom you can always see someone selling a singular cigarette. They buy the packet for 10tl and considering it has 20 cigarettes inside it, he sells 10 cigarettes and smokes the other 10 and buys another packet. I mean other then that I was walking and we saw an empty beer bottle hanged to a tree with a rope.
my mate once told me somebody got expelled for bringing in cocaine in the school lmao

D

Deleted member 22

roach-motel.jpg

[doublepost=1486042981][/doublepost]
For some weird reason all the kids are alcoholics who are rich enough to literally bring vodka into school in water bottles. My question is why dont they just do this at home instead of in a fucking school

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
roach-motel.jpg

[doublepost=1486042981][/doublepost]
For some weird reason all the kids are alcoholics who are rich enough to literally bring vodka into school in water bottles. My question is why dont they just do this at home instead of in a fucking school
vodka is cheap in Turkey, small bottles are like 30TL

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
this cant be real jesus christ

what kind of a gettho do you live in where 15 year olds deal drugs
i don't know if sweden is particularly peaceful or smth but here kids as young as 13 are used to deal drugs

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
i don't know if sweden is particularly peaceful or smth but here kids as young as 13 are used to deal drugs
Meh, some areas are peaceful I guess. I know a 15 yo girl who deals it around the place where I live.

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Okay so in my school it was a mixed school with English students and Czech students, and for some reason the Czech students thought they were from Compton or someshit. They would always be beat boxing during lessons, and they always used to bring knives into school and every other day there was a giant fight between five or more students, police were called each time.
They would also always post on social medias saying shit like "Straight outta TS" and how they believed they were all rappers(they individually had rappers names and soundclouds that were getting them no where.)
I know this is a late reply, but holy shit, that sounds exactly like the tryhard swaggers we have here

Encore

sketchy
Nebulae
Meh, some areas are peaceful I guess. I know a 15 yo girl who deals it around the place where I live.
sounds exactly like Norway, I even know the price as one of my friends literally buys it at his school's gym.

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
one of the gypsy girls lost her closet key and didn't get a new one (I assume her family wasn't very.. happy or willing to spend the money)
some edgy kids pissed into it on a regular basis