show us your food GOD DAMNIT

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Yeah let me just buy a more expensive bag of pre-shredded cheese when cheese is already expensive to begin with, instead of just shredding it myself because I'm too much of a lazy prick to grate something for 5 seconds

Not to mention the pre-shredded SHITE is covered in starch to prevent clumps so you're getting objectively inferior taste for more money

It's literally never worth it to buy pre-shredded cheese unless you've been recently lobotomized
retard

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Yeah let me just buy a more expensive bag of pre-shredded cheese when cheese is already expensive to begin with, instead of just shredding it myself because I'm too much of a lazy prick to grate something for 5 seconds

Not to mention the pre-shredded SHITE is covered in starch to prevent clumps so you're getting objectively inferior taste for more money

It's literally never worth it to buy pre-shredded cheese unless you've been recently lobotomized
OKAY BUT LIKE

Some pre-shredded cheese is handy to have and in some cases is better than blocks!!!

Also yeah sometimes that starch is handy to have (some mac and cheese uses it!).

adam ragusea
Based

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
who?? huh? is this adam your god of hating cats and generally being quite stupid and idiotic? do you go to bed at night calling out for big adam bentusea to deliver you the ten billion fold nippon steel samurai desu ah henry-chan bread knife??? huh?
dont talk about adam like this sots...

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
the fuck you live where cheese is expensive
image0.png

real

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Imagine not using freshly grated cheese
I mostly do use fresh cheese but sometimes grated is just GOOD

Also its unironically usually a little cheaper than (good sized) blocks here. Like yeah I can get smaller blocks for £1 but they last all of one meal.

sots

community bear
Nebulae
i pledge to impulse in the coming nebulous war, i dont agree with him especially on much but i want to kill subeh

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i
ZMA21326.jpg

125 (2 euro) denars 400 grams this is my favourite cheese uncompared and unbeaten

its belo sirenje or white cheese so its not exactly yellow cheese

ZMA14863.jpg

This is my favourite yellow cheese or kaskaval or regular cheese for you brits it is
145 denars or 3 euros 360 grams it is mixed cheese i think it is made of cow and sheep milk but idc

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Mans buys a knife set and suddenly he's the nebulous culinary authority sit down son
says the man who's bashing people for using pre-shredded cheese

here i am spreading the message of equality in cheeses - stating that all cheese is good cheese, no matter shred location - and here you are, the elitist, being cheeseist

i spit on you

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
says the man who's bashing people for using pre-shredded cheese

here i am spreading the message of equality in cheeses - stating that all cheese is good cheese, no matter shred location - and here you are, the elitist, being cheeseist

i spit on you
Weird because I don't remember asking

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Cheesequality is important

Our shredded brethren must not feel left out