Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
by9uKwX.png

Reactions: List

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
Wish I had more interesting stories to tell, but it took me until recently to figure out roleplay returns the more you give, so you can guess I used to play it quite safe.

One time I was playing xenoarcheology (which was, due to inactivity afaik, buffed to the point you were guaranteed to find an artifact like five minutes into your expedition- most of them were still randomised cause->effect type artifacts mind you, but some of the rare unique ones were pretty amazing) as this old lady scientist character. Along with two interns, we found one of these artifacts, and started figuring out its trigger. I don't remember what it ended up being, but the activated thing kept putting us to sleep (with few seconds in-between). Well, my brilliant solution to counter this ancient alien rock- coffee. Literally, drinking coffee from the vending machine kept you completely awake while around the artifact. And that's the story, I guess.

I saw few events happen, but, you know.. those aren't that interesting to talk about.

One of the few times I played an antag, the game chose me to play wizard. I decided to go with a friendly one, you know, amazing people with spells, making free cola come to existence, that sort of thing. Well, the server being heavy RP, and me having no combat spells, I ended up in the HoP's office, filling out form after form concerning my entrance onto the station, among other things.

One time on CM we dug a tunnel straight to the aliens' hive, and you can guess how well that went

Funny thing was, that even on heavyRP, cargo had often so little to do, they would approve your shipments of paints and wallpapers without too much of a hassle. I used that quite a few times to deck out my workspace..

Well, the only server I ever think about going back to these days is CM, due to me growing to dislike the round nature of normal ss13 (CT feels more like an actual match rather than a round that'll always end up going from space station RP to some emergency situation, that will, in the case of heavy RP, void most of the events, character trauma and development you've done)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welcome back to SS13 Thread, with more stories, this one is a funky one.

So I was on the server on ghost, as usual, about almost 2 hour in to the round, and I get the message to join as a Space Carp, so I join and xeno biology created me so he gives me speech, radio, and the order to protect the stations, so I go and patrol. I find someone in EVA suit outside of sec, and he goes inside, I go to follow him and hunt him down, and then I deliever him to security, so then I get assigned to security and become a SPACE POLICE KARP

We've had reports of pirates, so me and the warden become pals, he can ride me, so I become the flying space laser shooting steed, and him the temperature gun and shotgun wielder death knight.

unknown.png

unknown.png

We then get the reports that space pirates are inside the vents in disposal, so we go in the area and start shooting the shit out of them, and we laser them and they explode, MISSION COMPLETE, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED.

But that wasn't the end, the space pirate ship was yet to be found, so we went patrolling again, we couldn't find it nearby so we went to the chapel to hear a report and that's when we see a pirate outside the window we jump out of the airlock to pursue him in a dangerous space fight, where we were engaged by shotguns and lasers, but together we took him down.

unknown.png

We then found the ship location, our new objective? Get in. We begin our infiltration music via the ship rear now that we the ID of the pirate we killed, but we have to avoid the lasers either way.

unknown.png

But then... We get in, the ship is ours, the pirates have been defeated and the ship is ours for the taking, we disable the turret controls and KARP and his Death Knight had defeated yet another danger to the station.
unknown.png

unknown.png

We then start returning home only to get a report that heretics have been spotted in the chapel, so we start moving to the chapel and breach the room with KARP strength, after that we find one of the criminals, an undead person, we arrest him since we can't kill him since he comes back to life, we bring him to jail and then realize we found a way to kill him, cremation! We bring him to the chapel after a slight fight and we cremate him along with someone who decided to jump in.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

We then get ahead and get to evac since we were leaving, a succesfull shift, someone brough a bomb aboard, but other then that it was a fine ride, we left and now it was time for deathmatch at the end, where we absolutelly killed almost everyone with my powers and my knight on top shooting.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

10/10 Would-be space cop Karp again.​

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Welcome back to SS13 Thread, with more stories, this one is a funky one.

So I was on the server on ghost, as usual, about almost 2 hour in to the round, and I get the message to join as a Space Carp, so I join and xeno biology created me so he gives me speech, radio, and the order to protect the stations, so I go and patrol. I find someone in EVA suit outside of sec, and he goes inside, I go to follow him and hunt him down, and then I deliever him to security, so then I get assigned to security and become a SPACE POLICE KARP

We've had reports of pirates, so me and the warden become pals, he can ride me, so I become the flying space laser shooting steed, and him the temperature gun and shotgun wielder death knight.

unknown.png

unknown.png

We then get the reports that space pirates are inside the vents in disposal, so we go in the area and start shooting the shit out of them, and we laser them and they explode, MISSION COMPLETE, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED.

But that wasn't the end, the space pirate ship was yet to be found, so we went patrolling again, we couldn't find it nearby so we went to the chapel to hear a report and that's when we see a pirate outside the window we jump out of the airlock to pursue him in a dangerous space fight, where we were engaged by shotguns and lasers, but together we took him down.

unknown.png

We then found the ship location, our new objective? Get in. We begin our infiltration music via the ship rear now that we the ID of the pirate we killed, but we have to avoid the lasers either way.

unknown.png

But then... We get in, the ship is ours, the pirates have been defeated and the ship is ours for the taking, we disable the turret controls and KARP and his Death Knight had defeated yet another danger to the station.
unknown.png

unknown.png

We then start returning home only to get a report that heretics have been spotted in the chapel, so we start moving to the chapel and breach the room with KARP strength, after that we find one of the criminals, an undead person, we arrest him since we can't kill him since he comes back to life, we bring him to jail and then realize we found a way to kill him, cremation! We bring him to the chapel after a slight fight and we cremate him along with someone who decided to jump in.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

We then get ahead and get to evac since we were leaving, a succesfull shift, someone brough a bomb aboard, but other then that it was a fine ride, we left and now it was time for deathmatch at the end, where we absolutelly killed almost everyone with my powers and my knight on top shooting.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

10/10 Would-be space cop Karp again.​

images are broken T_T

Mogelix

Electron
Nebulae
unless you crashed a clown car filled with people into the trash compactor, your crimes are tame.
I got banned for 'annoying little bitch' things, not 'unstoppable force of chaos' things.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I got banned for 'annoying little bitch' things, not 'unstoppable force of chaos' things.
I think my old account has a ban from goonstation because people weren't too happy about my abrupt destruction of an arriving deathsquad as it reached the station, as a deathsquad member

in my defense, you can't disarm C4 after you mistakenly plant it to someone's face

e: might have been hippie. I don't really remember which community it was. happened a good decade ago. I only think it's likely one of those two because I did get banned from hippie for poisoning people as a non-antag bartender.

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i wish i was competent enough at SS13 to be an unbridled agent of chaos

i cant even hack doors

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i cant even hack doors

>Be chemist
>Study wiki for 1h
>BECOME EXPLOSIVE MASTER

alternatevely

>Be geneticist
>Unlock superpowers
>BECOME GOD

repeat with 75% of the jobs

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

i cant even hack doors
Step 1: Get a Screwdriver, Multitool and Crowbar (Screwdriver & Crowbar can be found in regular toolboxes or at tool vending machines, multitool can be acquired from tech storage, autolathe or the engineers)

Step 2: Unscrew the maintenance panel from a door.

Step 3: Use your multitool to pulse the wires. If it says 'Test light is off', proceed.

Step 4: Use your crowbar on the door.

Step 5: The door is now open, and you can go inside.

If someone has reinforced the maintenance panel with a sheet of plasteel, then you will need to cut through it using a welding tool. Using a welding mask or welding goggles in-tandem is recommended.
[doublepost=1602082228][/doublepost]
you folks should come play lifeweb it's way more fun than ss13 lads ngl

Apparently the only way to get into Lifeweb nowadays is by getting a friend with the Comrade rank to invite you.
You used to be able to pay, but it's no-longer the case.