[Suggestion] Clockwork; Deus Ex: Roleplay

Would you be interested in playing a server revolving around DX:RP?

• Total voters

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Color me very interested. I've got a couple of subjects I'd like to know more about, though (one which was mentioned earlier, I think.)
  • Legality of high-end augs, e.g. Black Market and Mil-Spec augments on regular citizens
  • Legality of firearms/general weaponry and weaponized augments, and the whole concept of weaponized augs in general, e.g. built-in blades, guns, grenade launchers and god knows what

Reactions: List

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
  • Legality of high-end augs, e.g. Black Market and Mil-Spec augments on regular citizens
  • Legality of firearms/general weaponry and weaponized augments, and the whole concept of weaponized augs as a whole, e.g. built-in blades, guns, grenade launchers and god knows what
Mil-spec requires a license (which will not be available to regular citizens), black market is illegal. Same with anything weaponized. You can have them, but you need to either conceal them (a lot of black market augs can be passed off as legal augs as long as you don't get flashy) or stay well out of the way of Belltower/SWAT lines. If you're caught with them, depending on your record, you'll be punished accordingly, and almost always stripped with no replacement.

As for firearms, citizens can own a stun-gun or a pistol, but licensing is required for any SMG or machine pistol. Anything above that is illegal unless in the hands of Belltower/SWAT (or ex-). No open or concealed carry for citizens, must be in a bag.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
almost always stripped with no replacement.

When Belltower catches you and you end up with NO FUCKING LEGS

As for firearms, citizens can own a stun-gun or a pistol, but licensing is required for any SMG or machine pistol. Anything above that is illegal unless in the hands of Belltower/SWAT (or ex-). No open or concealed carry for citizens, must be in a bag.

What is the legality of melee weapons, i.e. knifes, batons etc.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
And what about getting augs through character auths?
Since some people might get a prosthetic for an amputated/otherwise removed bodypart in their char backstories.
Would you allow making applications of such via char auths, or no applying at all?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
And what about getting augs through character auths?
Especially for launch, citizens would be able to apply for one consumer grade aug; or work specific if they feel it works better. These may or may not be accepted depending on volume, quality and general preference.

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
all legal for carry theoretically
I mean, as long as you made it similar to how it works with Guns in the sense it needs to be completely out of sight. You don't want people walking around with Lead Pipes on their back and Knifes hanging off their belts while acting like everything is fine and dandy

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I mean, as long as you made it similar to how it works with Guns in the sense it needs to be completely out of sight. You don't want people walking around with Lead Pipes on their back and Knifes hanging off their belts while acting like everything is fine and dandy
yes

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i cant wait to get a gun and shoot up the pd
[doublepost=1476917414][/doublepost]how would using military grade augments work exactly since its s2k will they just be there to make your character look cool or something

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
Harvesters; a gang of voracious and deadly thieves, intent on stealing augmentations from those who purchase them legitimately. Stepping into their turf can mean certain death or dismemberment to those without the means to protect themselves, be it through a weapon, or an augment that can be used as such. (This faction is planned to be Donator Only.)

ik its your idea but shouldnt this be playerbased not an actual whitelist/faction