[SUGGESTION] Space Station 13 Server

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
is NTstation still a thing? was a spin-off of /tg/station code at the time I played and it was really good.
It is but not updated afaik, paradise is our best bet for testing the waters. And anyone with coding in Dm be nice. I done very little myself, mostly modifying values and adding abilities to certain classes.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
It is but not updated afaik, paradise is our best bet for testing the waters. And anyone with coding in Dm be nice. I done very little myself, mostly modifying values and adding abilities to certain classes.
i wanna try downloading ntstation and bringing it back up to speed, how much has changed since then? i really liked

Reactions: List

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
May I offer you in a clown mask on some buns and blood as ketchup? Quality clown blood. And in regards to server hosting, that won't be a concern given a box we could use. But before getting ahead, some coordination will have to be done to start a base for this. Honestly, using Paradise code be nice cause it's open source afaik and its most familiar.
That and I've already adapted to paradise and its functions

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
i wanna try downloading ntstation and bringing it back up to speed, how much has changed since then? i really liked
Trust me, best bet is paradise. It's easier to work with and is like NT steroids. Also gets active updates to which we can intergrate tg code in as well; para already does that as well. Also fuck clown burgers, we all know some juicy spider meat is the best.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Trust me, best bet is paradise. It's easier to work with and is like NT steroids. Also gets active updates to which we can intergrate tg code in as well; para already does that as well. Also fuck clown burgers, we all know some juicy spider meat is the best.
*begins to douse the food in chef excellences special sauce*

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
ss13 is shit unless u do it with some people
i got fucking perma'd on paradise for cutting up a clown with a saw in the medbay

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
If this were a thing, either /tg/ or para code would work, both are open sourced and both constantly share stufff with one other, if one of them develops a cool feature, the other one usually ports it to their own code base pretty fast, however, the speed in /tg/ isn't everyone's cup of tea and it's horrible to bare with it when lagging, compared to other codebases' slow-running

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
As a bonus ss13 is low maintenance as long as you have a good coder and its stable which is why me and @scrubmcnoob said the paradise code is probably the best choice for its familiarity and stableness.

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
all codebases are shit but yog and goonstation with processscheduler
never played yog but I play goon every now and then and usually end up dead due to how alien the code is to me compared to other knock-off codebases, although the secret stuff like solarium and the goonchems are nice because it's not open sourced

Sellka

Neutrino
Nebulae
*Continues his work as an engineer. Hooks up the solar arrays like a good guy. *