[SUGGESTION] Space Station 13 Server

Sellka

Neutrino
Nebulae
*accidentally releases the tesla/singularity*
*Blinks a few times as he hears the screams of the station as it all starts to be consumed. Then he says to himself "Huh, not my fault and not my problem.." Then jumps off into space throwing a coil of wires in a direction*

Clark

Proton
Nebulae
never played yog but I play goon every now and then and usually end up dead due to how alien the code is to me compared to other knock-off codebases, although the secret stuff like solarium and the goonchems are nice because it's not open sourced
I'm mainly on Yog, place is good but I'm not sure if their code is public

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
public service announcement

playing a specie other than human is just as shameful as playing a femchar on gmod

that is all

Reactions: List

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
vulpkanin (fox race) on paradise is literal cancer, if you call them anything related to fur, or furries, most of them instantly gang up on you IC and som even get offended and cry in LOOC even if you said it in IC chat

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Did I tell you guys that I am a very malicious person on paradise cause I ICLY bully the fur people sometimes or even non-human races but I guess that is to offensive for them; oocly.
They may have good code but their administration is god awful.
@lyut how familiar are you with paradise/tg code? I know Paradise has goon chems and the drop pods on it, maybe just start splicing them all?
But finding a good code, and testing it out would be the best thing to do first.

Oh, and I am completely fine with people playing different races as long as they don't take Ic bullying crying into ooc and cry about their harrasment like on some servers.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
never played/worked on paradise. TG was perfect in the early versions, now its very bad especially performance-wise.

the best for performance/code imho is yogs, code over performance - goon (even if with the new processscheduler update its blazing fast)

sorry for rushing this, im from my phone
tomorrow i'll try to give a wider insight
Try out Paradise tomorrow(Just run around), with the recent 510 beta update, it runs really smooth. However, it does use Linda which is very slow atmos work. Don't remember what goon uses for atmos

in pu

hlep
Nebulae
emphasis on "just run around" on para

don't stick around too long

there's a lotta fur to choke on

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
afaik goon doesnt have atmos

they are rewriting it from scratch, making so pressure can break windows etc
How long do you think that take to be coded? And any atmos is better than none. Zas is cool but really lags the server and is nice and fast, but Linda does not lag the server but takes 15 minutes for a room to depressurize.

@Infant Punter™ I tried helping Para out but the furries did not like me oocly because I out roasted them Ic and then roasted them back when they tried talking shit ooc.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
@scrubmcnoob para is lost to a cesspool of fur clique yiff infestation i fear
Playing non humans races is fine but yes, its a pile of shit really now. Tried helping them but to many furfags are high up and are content. Its what ever, they can enjoy their server but I won't anymore. They refuse to change anything and honestly, a server with equal or better code, more organized forums, and better admins can easily out do them. All they have for them is their code.

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Hippie station uses Species like Liggers or Catmen as punishment

eternal torture from Sec for being a lig.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Hippie station uses Species like Liggers or Catmen as punishment

eternal torture from Sec for being a lig.
I think different races spice up the game but on paradise, they have no defect but only buffs and always cry in ooc. It's really annoying when the higher ups are the main babies outta of everyone.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I think different races spice up the game but on paradise, they have no defect but only buffs and always cry in ooc. It's really annoying when the higher ups are the main babies outta of everyone.
Paradise has the gestapo admins too

/me takes off his disguise, revealing REGENS