[SUGGESTION] Space Station 13 Server

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I don't know if TG code is open source, I imagine it is if anyone wants to double check with me.
Also Linda is the atmos system Para uses and I imagine tg uses it; not sure. At any rate, its a good system because it does not hurl you around but if anything is kinda of weak. The good thing is you can scale values to make it more deathly.

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
true

i spent all my time playing low tier jobs like chef, botanist at first
then when i slowly started learning the mechanics i always read up some guides on wikis etc and moved to harder jobs and after a few years i can pretty much say that im robust

Haha, I was a traitor once as a clown and had to kill the captain, I managed to take over the station because people were rioting for because I said the guards were abusing clowns. They made me captain and named myself the Honkptain (very creative and funny xddd) and then burned that Captain.

Before ERT came and shot us with their laz0rs :-(

Reactions: List

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Haha, I was a traitor once as a clown and had to kill the captain, I managed to take over the station because people were rioting for because I said the guards were abusing clowns. They made me captain and named myself the Honkptain (very creative and funny xddd) and then burned that Captain.

Before ERT came and shot us with their laz0rs :(
when I was HoS on tgstation, i had an objective which was to make sure that my department prospers over the others. shortly after ordered my security to fuck up mEDBAY

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Remember first time of being the chef.
Just butchered chickens and put raw meat onto the counters.
I still do that to this day.

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
tg is open source btw, you can literally download compile and launch a server in the case of a local/listen server

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
scientist is the most versatile job ever and if you don't play it you're pretty much gimping yourself fam

its the easiest job to play to win with

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I have no problem against scientists except the ones who wanna be vigilantes and then cry when security catches them armed up.
At one point, a hos was condoning vigilantes so I armed myself up, as a traitor, and gatted everyone saying the bad guy ran away.
I at least completed my objective of killing the HOS.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I have no problem against scientists except the ones who wanna be vigilantes and then cry when security catches them armed up.
At one point, a hos was condoning vigilantes so I armed myself up, as a traitor, and gatted everyone saying the bad guy ran away.
when i'm a scientist i just use my secret special way to max out research in thirty minutes, make a few bombs just incase shit goes wrong and then i just barricade shit up with diamond walls if miners do their jobs, if they dont i just go mining myself

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae

I got fking banned for that stuff because I killed to many innocent people WTF

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
when im a scientist i just make super heated gas and tank transfer with o2 and boom boom shakalaka
archangel that one w40k server with the super triggered admin just removed the built in bomb cap so you can make cuban pete level of bombs

also, this is basically what searching a scientist is like on light/norp server:

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i like to play the long game as scientist. get some gold and adamantime slimes (preferably a lot). get an assistant or somebody to help you with setting up an arena in the bar. put the golems in, give them some plasma and watch shit hit the fan. play dumb if you get that feared pm sound: "i didn't know they could break through walls! shit!", "fuck! i thought the golems would kill them!"

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
i like to play the long game as scientist. get some gold and adamantime slimes (preferably a lot). get an assistant or somebody to help you with setting up an arena in the bar. put the golems in, give them some plasma and watch shit hit the fan. play dumb if you get that feared pm sound: "i didn't know they could break through walls! shit!", "fuck! i thought the golems would kill them!"
It's all fun n games until I give a clown a honk mech and some dude a Phazon.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah that's why you need a lot of slime. if you get a lot of hivebots instead of aliens or anything good youre shit outta luck.

Efkanator

Proton
Nebulae
logo.png

1344965560091.jpg
Oi, even though I'm not a veteran in SS13, I still really enjoy the game because of how unique this game is and how fun it's to play with friends, and would like for Nebulous to host a SS13 server even if it's for the weekends.

For those who don't know what SS13 is, Here's a "Quick" summary from the official SS13 site:

"Space Station 13 is a community developed, multiplayer round-based role playing game, where players assume the role of a crewmember on a space station. Together they must keep the station running smoothly, whilst dealing with antagonistic forces who threaten to sabotage the mission.

At the beginning of each round, players select a crew member role on the station. These range from high up positions like the captain and heads of staff, to engineers, scientists, medical doctors, security officers, all the way down to the lower responsibility roles such as the janitor and lowly assistant. At round start, one or more players will be given an antagonistic role at random, and a secret objective that’s very likely to cause disruption to the mission at hand.

When the crew aren’t turning on each other through sheer paranoia, they will face various dangers depending on the round: Sleeper agents hell bent on sabotage, shape-shifting aliens, RPG toting syndicate operatives and more. Not to mention the occupational hazards of working in space, such as decompression, meteor showers, radiation storms, airlock mishaps, rogue AI and catastrophic engine failure."

BQ for A.I Whitelist and I'm gonna be stuck as a Janitor

WELCOME TO NEBULOUS CENTRAL

This game is so fucking cool. I mean the graphics are pretty shit but the game it self is just... the best RP game probably ever made.

Thank you for mentioning it otherwise I would of never probably found SS13 :P I'll go play it right now as I can see it has a ton of RP, classes etc.
It should totaly be played by people who like to RP alot :p

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
that's fucking dumb, they should be made unobtainable again, theyre the most op shit in the entire world
They're op just from the fact you're literally a giant armored shadowling. But the core itself is near impossible to find. Most of the time it can be swarmed with goliaths, hive lords and everything.