Nebulae
rich.jpg
this is me and my alot million dollars
send them over to [email protected]

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Paradise perma bans usually cause they need to flail their epeen around.
A few of us will look into a code base and dick around with it to see if we get anywhere.
Hope you guys are not used to the Tg sanic running speed.

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
ayyy stealing some insulated gloves as civilian and hacking into places :ok:

WolfSyndrome

Proton
Nebulae
So wait, you're lookin' to teach pretty much 80% of Nebulous how to play SS13? Because it's gonna take about 40 people to really start making a full shift enjoyable.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
So wait, you're lookin' to teach pretty much 80% of Nebulous how to play SS13? Because it's gonna take about 40 people to really start making a full shift enjoyable.
as little as 15 people can make a good shift

maybe you're used to hyper-high population servers like paradise

WolfSyndrome

Proton
Nebulae
as little as 20 people can make a good shift
Well, it really does depend on the size of the station. If you take Paradise, for example; That station's so huge that with only 20 people on, you'll hardly see one another if your job required you to stick in your department for most of the shift. Think; Xenobio, Roboticist, Virology, to name a few.

Sellka

Neutrino
Nebulae

if your worried about engineering. I can cover all of that no problem.

Edit

Or medical or shitcurity. Played way too much of the game I know almost all the roles

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Well, it really does depend on the size of the station. If you take Paradise, for example; That station's so huge that with only 20 people on, you'll hardly see one another if your job required you to stick in your department for most of the shift. Think; Xenobio, Roboticist, Virology, to name a few.
i play /vg/station mostly and pretty much 70% of rounds are done on boxstation (same station as paradise, bar a few modifications), even rounds with some 15-25 people in the wee hours are good, no doubt the huge rounds with 40 people are very enjoyable though

plus you have to remember that a lot of people are skilled enough to main an entire department by themselves

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
I like low-medium population better than high actually, but I don't mind teaching or playing with a high population if this ends up happening, the more the merrier.

Reactions: List