[SUGGESTION] Space Station 13 Server

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Just to say Space station 13 is good enough for a weekend kind of server, its not something I'd play 24/7 but occasionally for fun once a day,

So it wouldn't be too complicated Taking a open source code of another community and set it up with a couple of dedicated admins,

I'l play if I can murderbone Liggers and anyone as Antag with minimal /me's

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Just to say Space station 13 is good enough for a weekend kind of server, its not something I'd play 24/7 but occasionally for fun once a day,

So it wouldn't be too complicated Taking a open source code of another community and set it up with a couple of dedicated admins,

I'l play if I can murderbone Liggers and anyone as Antag with minimal /me's
implying we would use any /mes
The most rp is passive conversation rp, sending faxes to cc, and command being a bit serious in meetings and shit. But other than that, what you do is you. If you slip all of sec and throw a bomb onto them, gibbing them all, you did good.

Reactions: List

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Just going to say. Vox. I want my Vox.

They’re fun as hell to play. Need a little more nerfing, but fun none the less.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
"haha skrek nuke ops say hello to assistant toolbox vox!!!"
My favorite is being jetpack man and getting a saber smg with a duffle bag of Ap ammo. Literally wasting nuke ops but overpowering them with constant fire.

Also, putting Vox in Perma is god awful cause they can use their tanks on the glass. Then use the shard on the grill and then space themselves.

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
if you dont have gloves, shard can get embedded into your hand which will be nasty if left unchecked, but yeah, vox abilities are a bit op, especially if nobreathing from genetics

they make pathetic vampires though, just laugh at them as they suffocate on o2 as they try to suck blood

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
if you dont have gloves, shard can get embedded into your hand which will be nasty if left unchecked, but yeah, vox abilities are a bit op, especially if nobreathing from genetics

they make pathetic vampires though, just laugh at them as they suffocate on o2 as they try to suck blood
Only one hand really, the chances are kinda of low. At any rate, Vox need to lose their pressure resistance. Cold? Sure, they can keep. Diona should be the only ones to space travel cause they walk super slow already and need light to survive.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
My favorite is being jetpack man and getting a saber smg with a duffle bag of Ap ammo. Literally wasting nuke ops but overpowering them with constant fire.

Also, putting Vox in Perma is god awful cause they can use their tanks on the glass. Then use the shard on the grill and then space themselves.
It's all fun and games until you throw acid grenades into a room full of nuke ops as they try to hack the bridge A.I.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
It's all fun and games until you throw acid grenades into a room full of nuke ops as they try to hack the bridge A.I.
Funnier when a crew member decides to stop them with a flamethrower, setting you and various other members on fire, only to not do anything to the nukies cause their suits are fire retardant.

Sellka

Neutrino
Nebulae
Funnier when a crew member decides to stop them with a flamethrower, setting you and various other members on fire, only to not do anything to the nukies cause their suits are fire retardant.

This is the reason why blue space is hilarious to set up and use. Plasma tank rigged with an igniter and remote signal is a good way to fuck anyone's day over.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Nah, it's funnier if you watch the HoS tryna play hero and decide to rush in to disarm a nukie and tried to drag them out only to get shot twenty times from their shuttles turrets.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
SS13 is hard at first but once you learn it (hopefully with someone teaching you) it's fucking amazing

learning it by yourself=death though
hahaha my friend that statement is not true because i'm still alive and i taught myself a long time ago

and now i have forgotten......................

but yh im up for space station 11

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
atmos is going to be impossible to code, especially with a small team. It also requires the whole map to be edited with pipes, scrubbing vents, a tmos panels etc
Most certainly, that's why I suggest we just base our code off of Para and then splice other things in and out; cherry picking from bases. Conflicts on ss13 for individual items and classes are not that common as far as I know.
And for atmos, para uses Linda.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
id rather use /tg/'s atmos, sure baystation is realistic and shit but we should value gameplay over seriousness, it sucks to get hurled all across the fucking room because theres been a slight shift in oxygen income

Enlightening

Quark
Nebulae
What I personally want is /tg/ base with slowed running speed so it's like bay or para instead of SUPER SONIC SPEED, /tg/ base is perfect imo, paradise removed some fun stuff like changelings from xenobio, they hate fun, para and /tg/ coders keep co-operating and their code is nearly identical expect for the speed, surgery and some !!!FUN!!! stuff disabled on paradise because they arent a fan of them

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
guys is /vg/station still a thing

their code is pretty sick

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
Space station 13 is SO AWESOME when you learned it.

But believe me its FKING HARD to learn I spended my first month doing nothing but janitor work and that got boring as hell.
But really take ur time, read guides and its awesome.

+1 on nebulous SS13