The Corona Class Ep. 4: New Year, Same Gamers

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
thursday is wonky cause i am going to an island to get some resources for home project so it's 100% dependent on time
i am down for a friday saturday back to back

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm gonna start learning EU4, so I can join EP: 5 whenever that will be (probably in years)

And also seems like a fun game :3

now to watch a 6 hour in-depth tutorial and pirate all the DLC's

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I'm gonna start learning EU4, so I can join EP: 5 whenever that will be (probably in years)

And also seems like a fun game :3

now to watch a 6 hour in-depth tutorial and pirate all the DLC's
the best way to learn is just by playing games with people, tutorials never did it for me

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the best way to learn is just by playing games with people, tutorials never did it for me

I'll probably play it and just google whatever I'm having trouble with, I remember I had the same problem with Stellaris but I just played it, I Mean it can't be harder than CK2... right?

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
I'll probably play it and just google whatever I'm having trouble with, I remember I had the same problem with Stellaris but I just played it, I Mean it can't be harder than CK2... right?
i would say it's much easier than ck or vicky 2 in my experience

harder than HOI4

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
it's more arcadey and numbers focused than ck2 and stellaris. I'd also say that you are punished for making the wrong moves much more harshly than you are in those games. At the end of the day, ck2 and stellaris are roleplaying games while eu4 is an excel spreadsheet with a map and funny colors. You press the buttons, see the numbers go up and the colors change and your neurons get activated, it's that simple

you learn by doing, really. You can get some basics down by watching some tutorial but only by playing will you get the hang of it. No one's going to dog on you for playing badly in an MP game either so long as you don't fuck up for other players (which is hard to do if you stay away from huge nations and actively fucking with other players' nations)

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
id really just put it as hoi4 with ck2 combat

way more simpler and arcadey, its about running a country rather than being a dynasty

like shrike said making mistakes is punishable, you dont have as big of an opportunity to bounce back like in ck2 in eu4 if you get decimated

if you have experience with paradox games its pretty easy to get into

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i have 150% arbitrary value compared to his 110% arbitrary value.

the annihilation of the pontic steppe is thus assured.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
shit if everyones up to it and my plans (still very unsure) for friday change we could do a back to back game
update

i can do friday

we can do a back to back if everyones up for it, or just play on fri/sat

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae