The Corona Class Ep. 4: New Year, Same Gamers

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
you are uninvited from tonights game dallas' mom said youre a bad influence and we cant play with you anymore sorry
tenor.gif

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

"Aye bro you wanna fuck around and uh.. maybe form the commonwealth?"

nations of commonwealth:

b6db57378c.jpg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
POV: You enter the court of France after Scotland assumes control, only to find the ruler of France in a bathtub
Untitled-1.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As someone who has not been keeping track of this

How many people has @Ond forcibly enslaved this time

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
very fun game

see you dudes tomorrow

A great reward will be payed to those who help me rid the anglos from my continent, the finest riches and treasures beyond what you can perceive.

also ill let the ruler smash the hottest incans i can find

D

Deleted member 372

M370739_King-John-II-of-France-defeated-by-the-English-at-the-Battle-of-Poitiers-1356.jpg

King Jacque De Neufville

As you enter into the Palace of Versailles you are ushered towards a large empty room with nothing but a large porcelain tub within. Turning around to examine the vast hall you have entered you are alone and a splashing noise is emitting from the tub not far from you. Intriguing, you grow closer until you can just about peer over the tub. Inside a carp can be seen swing around with the crown of the Kingdom sunken to the bottom of the tub. Next to the tub a bowl of fish food is nearby welcoming you to feed the King of France.

Post being put in a union with Scotland the family fish of the new royalty of the French, the De Neufville's, was placed as a temporary ruler of France.

Quickly a real human took the charge of the Kingdom​

Last edited by a moderator:

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
at least i am glad i got dog piled by ein and cns and not oxymoron super army and other guys
see you tomorrow

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
M370739_King-John-II-of-France-defeated-by-the-English-at-the-Battle-of-Poitiers-1356.jpg

King Jacque De Neufville

As you enter into the Palace of Versailles you are ushered towards a large empty room with nothing but a large porcelain tub within. Turning around to examine the vast hall you have entered you are alone and a splashing noise is emitting from the tub not far from you. Intriguing, you grow closer until you can just about peer over the tub. Inside a carp can be seen swing around with the crown of the Kingdom sunken to the bottom of the tub. Next to the tub a bowl of fish food is nearby welcoming you to feed the King of France.

tmw the french heir to the Venetian throne dies of 'natural causes' at age 22 only to be 'incidentally' replaced by a Russian prince a month later.