• Saturday 5PM GMT

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Another time (reply with it below)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Are we agreed on Saturday 6pm for the continuation?

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Didnt play this time cause i was busy playing animal crossing, also cant make a map since sitting in a chair just makes my already bad back pain worse, sorry

if i do return next time ill make a new map

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
Didnt play this time cause i was busy playing animal crossing, also cant make a map since sitting in a chair just makes my already bad back pain worse, sorry

if i do return next time ill make a new map
thank god we are abandoned for a good game

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
give me your after action reports you lazy bitches

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
hey guys i can play now at good speed on my mobile data

i doubt playing as england will be good seeing as i've been gone the last 2 sessions and it looks like i've been partitioned between half of europe

any suggestions for which countries are free to play?

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hey guys i can play now at good speed on my mobile data

i doubt playing as england will be good seeing as i've been gone the last 2 sessions and it looks like i've been partitioned between half of europe

any suggestions for which countries are free to play?

Timmurids & Japan are good choices

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
fucks SAKE when the fuck can the boys play????

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
fucks SAKE when the fuck can the boys play????
well a worker for a local chow hall pretty immediate to me tested positive for the Wu Tang Flu so maybe ill actually get monday off......

Reactions: List

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got easter holiday so I can host any day you guys want to play

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
kino4.png

THE FRENCH EMPIRE, 1560
Following the reign of Charles VIII The Affable, his son, Henri II The Pious ascended to the throne as King of France and Castile following a marriage with the von Wittelsbach dynasty. Organizing the kingdom as a leader in the Protestant Reformation, Henri II issued widespread edicts and encouraging the conversion to the New Faith. Declaring the formation of the League of Paris (also known as the Protestant League), consisting of France, Castile, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Denmark, the Protestant Huguenots of France came to a decisive victory in the non-violent French Wars of Religion.

Following in his father Charles VIII's generous footsteps, France provided support to several key nations to expand its political sphere. By bailing out the Kingdom of Denmark in 1521, France re-opened diplomatic channels with the northern kingdom. Additionally, the Danish Conquest of Lübeck would have surely failed had French troops not executed the sieges of both Wien and Styria. Subsidization of Portuguese exploration continued, as the First Circumnavigation of the World was completed with caravels containing several French volunteer-sailors. Dutch colonists reached the southern tip of Africa, establishing a permanent community along the Cape of Good Hope.

l9mZb0j.png

Under Henri II, France began to conduct exploration of her own in addition to patronage of other nations. Setting sail from the port of Toulouse, French explorer Jacques Cartier discovered parts of the New World, claiming them for France. Proclaiming the new colony of New France, French colonists began to arrive in 1543. The lands of New France in Cartesia provided a ludicrous output of fur and other raw materials, encouraging an expansion of the colonies.

Conquest under Charles VIII The Affable was limited, however upon succession his heir-dauphin set out with tenacious goals for the expansion of the realm. Beginning his reign with the Second French Conquest of Aragon, in which French troops easily obtained victory over the Aragonese-Neapolitan armies, Henri II drew one step closer to French domain over Iberia. Continuing this with the Second Invasion of England, France, spearheading a combined force of Portuguese, Dutch, and Danish troops, trampled the English to victory, obtaining the Duchy of Wales. The Dutch Declaration of Independence was met with great cheer in France, as the House of Bourgogne and its holdings were integrated into the French Kingdom. The annexation of the Swiss Cantons continued, forming a border in the Alps with the Italian region.

NqT69tG.png

Meanwhile, in the heart of France, the French Renaissance developed its own identity. The arts became encouraged as architecture, painting, sculpture, music, and the sciences and literature began to prosper. Paris became the largest printing center in the known world, surpassing the early printing industry of Germany. The cultural capital of Europe, Paris remains the largest city completely on the European continent, continuing to flourish.

On January 1, 1560 anno Domini, Henri II declared the foundation of the Empire of France. Now stretching out across Western Europe, from Gibraltar to Calais, Montgomery to Bern, New World to Old, the French Empire has established herself as a predominant power in Europe.

Reactions: List